Chapter 21 - Murda bussiness

Trey POV

2 Weeks later 

We all have done wrong in our lives,

We all sinned , then repented , then sinned again

A time comes when you got to do what you got to do

Sometimes it do not matter if you survive or if you live...

Sometimes it do.

People wanna mess with mines? Aight, lets see if people gonna survive through this, lets see... one thing you don't do is come to my house and mess with my family.. mess with me yeah.. but my family? that's low, that's real low, that right there could get you killed.

*Click* *Clack*

"We are here once again, let us pray that we make it out of here, that things will not have to come to this after today, that darkness wont come to the near future, Father God we know that we have sinned.. we know that we have done wrong, but god don't let us down and after this day we wont let you down, we repent Father God Amen" I said squeezing my eyes closed. Tasha , Chris, Damion, Romio, Vannessa, Dymond, Nina and I held hands with our head bowed hoping that none of us get hurt.

"Amen'' We said together

Tasha hugged me like she was not going to hug me again, like it is the last time she will ever see me again, I held her back, matter a fact I squeezed her so tight that when I let her go she let out a huge sigh.

''I LOVE YOU''  I held her little round face in my hands

''I Love You too'' she did a little fake smile.

We stood under the old bridge by the beach, waiting, looking around cautiously. Anything could pop off now. Seven people in black coats came strolling over, it looked like they did not have a soul, like they are cold blooded, they looked like ghost, their face was straight, so stiff like they are ready to kill and be out. We stood Ten feet from each other making eye contact Colder than the winter breeze.

''Lets get this over with'' I said giving them a cold stare holding Tasha's hand

''You killed my people? We are gonna kill yours'' A murderous smirk appeared on the guy face that spoke.

Tasha tapped my hand then looked up at me.. she mouthed ''Ten'' then looked straight ahead.. I was confused at first until she started to tap my hand again once she got to the Ninth tap she stopped then looked up at me the tapped my hand once more and the she automatically  started shooting then all of us started shooting..

'' You all wanted a taste of me? well here it is'' I yelled shooting.

I shot one of them in the head.

''Ahhhh Shit'' Tasha yelled, i looked to my side to see that Tasha was shot in her shoulder, but she was still going with the other arm.

''Oh my god tasha'' I Yelled

''Im good '' 

It was 8 to 7 So you know we won, But Tasha and Damion got wounded, this dude is always getting hurt.. I laughed a little. Them jokers are some fools.. they should have known their life would have ended. When everything stopped we got in our cars and sped off to my step mothers house, she is a doctor so we are good. I rung her door bell and her door swung open she had a smile on her face until she saw blood, that smile turned into a horrific frown.

''What happened??" she said grabbing her tools out of her closet.

''Tasha and my boy Damion here got shot, where are my kids?''

''they are upstairs sleeping. How did they get shot?'' she said looking confused

''Lets just say we had a '' misunderstanding'' mom ''

''okay well let me patch them up', but you sir are going to have to tell me what happened later'' my Step mother 's British accent came out, my dad always liked them foreign girls.

''yes Ma'am''

Let us forget and forgive of what happened today ..