Chapter 22- All Said And Done

Trey POV 

I've never would have thought me and Tasha would make it this far.. i mean i thought i would just fuck and duck Tasha, but her being right here with me now , i know i would've regretted it. Looking a my Step-Mother patch up Tasha bring pain to my heart because i know she is in this predicament because of me.I got to take Tasha and my babies and go, i realized that i got millions of dollars to survive without working.I  want my kids to live a happy life, i don't want my kids to know  what i did in the past because i don't want them to end up like me and i know Tasha would want the same.. i would lavish my kids with diamonds and gold so they don't have to ever work hard for nothing, because i got them. I know Tasha would debate on that but ill do it any way, but ill raise them to be respectful to the wealthy and non-wealthy, not all people got it like they are going to have it and I want them to see that, i  don't want them to work as hard as i did to support myself. Though i never even got a chance to see college i want them to do their best to get there, yeah ill get them anything they want, they cant buy and education... ill do anything for my kids to have the best life and that's that. Im 21, its time for me to grow up.

''so you gonna tell me what happend here yeah?" My step  mom interupted me out of my thoughts

"Somebody came after us, we decided to meet under an old bridge by the beach and uh we had to shoot them" i explained 

''with guns?" She gasped

"yeah mom, with guns, you dont understand they were gonna kill us"
" okay '' she said

"i  know i know mom- wait what?" i looked at her

"we all done wrong, shoot, ive even done wrong''

"I understand" 

After Tasha and Damion got patched up we thanked my mom then left. I got to talk to tasha about moving.. some where far like Florida or something.

"Baby we got to talk" i said to her on the way home 

"okay"

"We needa move.. we needa get out of  here.. if we don't we just gonna keep doing wrong" i glanced at her.

"yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about that too. i don't want my kids to grow up in this place .. i know you put alot of money into this drug thing but we have to go, we have to, its the right thing to do, its the only thing to do trey"

" i feel you ma, i feel the same way "

"when do you feel its best to leave?.. "

"we could leave in 2 week if you would like" i suggested

"its all good, we just got to say good bye to our friend and your mom trey"

"yeah i know"

"maybe every year we do a reunion with all of our friends"

"yeah that'll be cool" i smiled 

i remember i wasn't so much of ready to leave where i grew up at, where i started trappin but now I'm tired of it, tired of seeing the same thing , tired of doing the same thing over and over again.

2 weeks later*

Tasha POV

"Oh my gosh, im going to miss yall so much, yall are like my sisters.. call me everyday and next year im gonna come visit or maybe yall could come visit us" i said with tears streaming down my face.. dymond, nina , vanessa are crying.. we are huddled up in a hug.

"Bestfriend" i turned around to see Damion standing there

" yeah" i said about to cry because i was going to miss him

" im going to miss you .. keep Trey in check "

"you already know" i hugged his little self so tight .

When the movers finally finished packing the truck up we said our good byes, everyone said their good byes to Rue and Christian then we were on our way leaving behind bad memories. i knew i would miss my hood dearly but killing, seeling and all this other shit is getting old, shit we getting old... and its time to finally say good bye. Good bye New York.

5 Years Later*

Rue and Christian are now 5 and we are doing better than ever.. Trey and i got married last year and we are going strong. we  have not been in the game and we are not planning to ever go back in the game.. we are happily ever after, our friends and Treys step mother -Now my mother in Law- are doing very well.

Damion and Eva lost their baby right after Trey and Tasha left.. one year later they had another baby, her name is Chasity she is 4.

Chris settled down with Nina and they now live in Beverly Hills

Romio died at the age of 21, he got shot by a cop at a protest.

Dymond married Vanessa and they live  together happily , though they get mean stares from other people because they are gay, they go along with their lives not caring who sees.

Momma Brown found her a man, his name is Jonnie and he moved in with her, they argue alot.. and Momma Brown being who she is, she often kicks him out then moves him right back in because she loves him dearly and he loves her dearly, hopefully they will settle their diffrences and be happy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Don't be mad at me guys but I'm ending this book :( ... but smile a little because im making a Sequel .. its called La La Land ... I'm posting it today , .. Excuse the cover.. its going to take me some time to detail it.. I Love You Guys!!!!!