~REWRITE!!~

I'm gonna be rewriting the book!!! But, I think the best people to be giving you an introduction to it, is of course, the characters themselves!

-------------------------

Apollo is lazily slumped on an armchair situated in the centre of the stage, the warm hue of the spotlight giving a golden appearance to him. He's wearing a white polo shirt and jeans.

He looks up at the camera and smirks, but doesn't straighten up.

"Oh hi. You're here. It's okay, I get it. You were going to click on another book about some mafia leader falling in love with a random girl, but your finger slipped and you ended up clicking on my hot ass. I completely understand - I'm sorta irresistible."

WHACK!!

"OW! The heck?" Apollo exclaimed rubbing the back of his head and getting up from his seat, turning around to see Aria.

Her face rests in a neutral position, arms crossed. Her grey tank top shows off just a tiny bit of her stomach, which she had topped off with black jeans.

"Your head seemed a little inflated," she states, amused. "I thought that if I smacked it hard enough it might deflate to a more tolerable size."

Apollo pouts. "You're a menace."

Aria rolls her eyes. "Hardcore insult right there, Apollo."

"You're the most infuriating person I could ever have the misfortune of meeting."

"I wasn't given enough middle finger to flash at you, but I'll give you all I've got," and she proceeds to flick both up.

Apollo rubs his temples. "You give me a headache."

"You make me want to throw up."

"You're about as funny as a minimum wage clown."

"The only thing funny here is your face."

"I disagree."

"I disagree with you disagreeing."

"You're infuriating!"

"You've already said that, Apollo. Think of something else. You're about as creative as am empty box."

"Shut up! We have to get going with the introduction!"

Aria smirks in victory and finally faces the camera, stepping up so she could block the spotlight on Apollo.

"Hey-"

"I garauntee you, that the rewrite of "Your Loyalty to Me" is gonna be a heck load more funny than Apollo's haiku's," Aria begins as Apollo finally managed to push her away from the spotlight.

"- and I'm gonna be so much more badass," Apollo boasts. "Like, ABOUT TIME! I wasn't insulting up to my full potential. There's gonna be a whole load more cursing, bickering, flirting, seducin-"

"No!" Aria exclaims pushing him away as he chuckles. "Well, yes, but not the last one! Ugh! The rewrite will be so much more sophisticated and our characters with be much more distinguished-"

"Aria is the shy, nerdy girl who hides in the corners and I'm gonna be the irresistible bad boy," Apollo says lowly.

"Fuck you," Aria glares at him. before turning back to the camera. "Ignore him. He's unimportant. I'm not shy or nerdy. And he's miles away from irresistible-."

"I'm hot and you know it."

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR EGO?!"

"What is up with your denial to my looks?" Apollo retaliates calmly.

"UGH! Screw you!" Aria throws up her hands and glances at the camera. "If gods could die, I would have been jailed for murder a long time ago and I wouldn't even regret it."

Apollo goes to say something but one glare from Aria and he gestures zipping up his mouth and throwing away the key. She turns back to the camera.

"Basically, the rewrite of "Your Loyalty to Me" will be much more promising, much better, and much more fun to read. Enjoy," she smiles and waves at the camera as the curtains pull close.

"WAIT!" Apollo yells, the curtains pausing mid-way. He grins.

"We all have to make Ari admit how hot I am someday."

The curtains pull close before we get to see Aria strangle him.

----------------------------------

I can't wait to get started on the rewrite, and I hope you all will like it too!

It's on my profile, named "Your Loyalty to Me (Rewrite)". This is the story cover:

 This is the story cover: