You Wanna Hear my Crazy Life? Go For it.

A few days later, I got my wish.

Dionysus gave Clarisse a mission to find the Golden Fleece because SOME DOOFUS had poisoned Thalia's tree. And now the tree is dying and the camp defences are breaking. Monsters can come in without breaking a sweat and attack the camp.

That someone was Luke, but no one really admitted it out loud for fear of Annabeth's fury against them for accusing her idol.

Anyways, I got my wish to meet Grover Underwood because Percy decided that he wanted to go do it because he underestimated Clarisse's abilities.
I'm kidding.

Because he had this mental link with Grover and he told me that Grover was calling for his help in a dream because he was going to marry a Cyclops. I almost spit waiter all over him when I heard that.
So obviously, he dragged wisdom, magic and one-eye along with him.
Like... I would kick his butt for making me come along but you can't really kick the sea's bottom.

It was quite a trip may I say, with huge boats and meeting Luke, evil girls named Circe and hamsters, Tyson being brave and then believed to be dead, Sirens and Annabeth's stupid wish.
Gushing over how cute Percy and Annabeth would be together and agreeing that Grover and Polyphemus would certainly not look very cute together.
Saving satyrs and rounding up huge sheep. Giving Clarisse money to fly to camp and getting a five star hippocampi ride back with Tyson.

After ALL THAT was the overwhelming idea that our tree just gave birth to a girl.

Oh, who am I kidding.

Our tree turned into a human girl once again because the Fleece was too damn powerful.
Stupid Fleece.

Then there was Percy insisting that I stay with him and his mother, Sally Jackson, because she would love me and I would love her blue cookies.
Then there was also me finally agreeing to both the stay and the blue cookies.
Also, being unofficially known as Percy's sister.
Bigger sister.
For now.

These few days were eventful, might I say, but not nearly as crazy as it was the following year.

--------------------------

The next year was basically getting to know Thalia the rockstar, Thalia the frightening daughter of Zeus, but most of all... HER DAMNED SHIELD.
Like, that thing is class!

Going into a school and and watching Percy get all jealous about Thalia, and then watching him and Annabeth dance awkwardly and me, inwarldy squealing. I'm sure I wasn't being obvious.

Saving Nico and Bianca at a great price - Annabeth being taken away by the Dr.Thorn dude.
Being saved by the Hunters.
Thalia and Zoe having some major grudge.
Bianca becoming a Hunter as well and leaving Nico to himself.

Let's not forget Thalia trying to drive Apollo's suncab and instead creating a whole new desert. Then he gulped and let me drive the rest of the way.

This is not important but then Percy teased me about liking Apollo because he could read us just by the way we sit together.
I mean? Can you believe him?

The rest of the semister was Percy being SUPER worried about his crush and him and Thalia showing off before I intercepted them with even more powerful magic.

Dionysus put this Tentalus idiot in charge of us instead of Chiron and I remember questioning his taste because everyone, even his own food, ran away from the dude.

Getting a prophecy and getting picked to go with Zoe, Thalia, Bianca and Percy to find Annabeth.
Chiron getting VERY worried because five is extremely dangerous.
But me waving him off like I couldn't care less. Because I REALLY couldn't care less.