Holiday special 🎄✨

It was a Christmas night, Omar walked on the streets of Ivon city. It was cold but he was warmed with the comfort of his jacket,scarf, gloves, and everything he needed to stay warm during the winter. He even had heat packs resting on his shoulders.

As Omar passed by all the Christmas lights, he was irritated by the amount of couples walking around. He's just lonely. Omar stopped in his tracks once he reached the giant Christmas tree, the male looked up and pushed his glasses up. The light from the tree shined on his glasses lenses. He began humming to himself, it was a song that he had gotten stuck in his friends head. Omar then put on his million dollar AirPods and played some calming music while he sat on a bench. He continued to stare at the tree until he felt the presence of someone sitting next him.

Omar looked to his left to see a male with black hair and blue eyes. 'He's pretty...' Omar thought to himself. "I-Is there something wrong?" The blue eyed male asked. Omar then realized he had been staring at the guy. "O-Oh! Nothing, I'm sorry. You're just....pretty?" Omar said nervously. I light tint of blush came across the boys face, he averted his eyes downwards nervously before looking back up at Omar. "T-Thank you....You're really ugly...." He blushed. Omar eyes widened before a smile came across his face.

"Thanks." Omar thanked him. "What's you're name?" The other boy asked. Omar crossed his legs and arms and leaned back. "My name is Omar." Omar said looking up at the sky. "Oh, my name is Akaashi. It's nice to meet you." Akaashi smiled holding a hand out towards him. Omar connected their hands together shaking hands with a smile. "Why are you alone on Christmas?" Akaashi asked. "I could be asking the same to you." Omar sighed. "Heh, well it seems like we're both alone on Christmas." Akaashi said letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, wanna go grab some hot chocolate over there?" Omar asked. "Yeah, I'd like that." Akaashi smiled softly. They stood up from the bench and stood in line for the hot chocolate stand. "I- What do you mean you don't like Midoriya hanging out with me?!" A girl argued in front of Omar and Akaashi. "It's not that I don't like! Its just annoying to see!" A make argued back. 'Ugh it's Kailey and Todoroki...' Omar thought. "Annoying my ass, I'll show you annoy- Oh, Hi Omar." Kailey said turning over to him.

"Hey bestie!" Omar greeted. "Who's that?" Kailey asked pointing over at Akaashi. "Oh, he's um... a new friend of mine." Omar smiled. "Hello." Akaashi waved. The four of them talked well, theee I guess. Shoto wanted to be toxic and not say shit 👺. Kailey and Shoto ordered their hot chocolate and waved goodbye to Omar and Akaashi. "They have a toxic relationship...." Akaashi mumbles to Omar. Omar nodded. "Yeah." He agreed. They walked up to the stand to be greeted by a cute girl who's literally so pretty and people are jealous of her 🙄.

"Hello welcome to Andersons shit color chocolate, how may I take your order?" The female asked. "Is that Esi Besi Pesi?" Omar asked. The female looked up at smile. "Fat bitch." She greeted. They both laughed and Akaashi seemed confused but felt his heart warm up when Omar laughed. "Hey is that Akaashi." She asked. "Oh, Esmeralda...Hey!" Akaashi greeted. "You know him?" Omar asked. "Mhm, I complimented his neck a month ago and we just run into each other often now." She chuckled.

"Oh speaking of which, Juan!" Esmeralda said calming a boy over. "What do you want I'm busy." Juan said. He walked over to the window while wiping his hands with a towel. 'Juan's working here as well?' Omar thought. "That's the guy I was talking about. Look at his nice ass neck." Esmeralda grinned. Juan let out a sigh of disappointment and went back to what he was doing. "Anyways, what do you want to order? I'll give you a discount." Esmeralda stretching her arms out. "Oh, two hot chocolates please." Omar ordered. "Fat ass, coming right up! JUAN! Make two hot chocolates for Omar and his fat ass!" Esmeralda yelled. "Okay I got it!" Juan yelled back. After a minute or two, their drinks we're given.

They drank their drink while waking side by side together looking at all the Christmas decorations. Akaashi and Omar grew close, they ended up spending 2 hours chatting while walk around and it was barely 9PM. "Oou, Esi should be asleep by now." Omar said checking the time in your phone. Omar let out a laugh which warms Akaashi's heart again.

"Hey, Akaashi. Let's go on the Ferris wheel." Omar suggested. "Sure let's go." Akaashi said. Akaashi grabbed Omar's hand and went running towards the ride. Omar felt butterflies in his stomach. As they were about to get into a cart they noticed the ride instructor was the same cute ass beautiful mf girl from the Hot chocolate shop. "Esi? I thought you had another job." Omar said in confusion. "I can multi task bitch." She cursed. Omar and Akaashi entered their cart and soon after that, the ride began.

"I thought today was gonna be some boring ass Christmas but you made it better. Thanks Akaashi." Omar smiled. "You're welcome, thanks for staring at me. This never would have happened if you didn't stare at me." Akaashi grinned. They both let out a chuckle before they were filled with a comfortable silence.

"Omar, do you believe in love at first sight?" Akaashi asked breaking the silence . "I don't know, I've never really been in love." Omar nervously answered. Omar didn't expect such a question to be asked out of the blue so he was shocked. "What about you? Have you ever been in love?" Omar asked him. "Yeah, I'm really in love with someone at the moment." Akaashi answered looking at the decorated city with Christmas lights. Omar felt his heart sink, why did those words affect him so much?

"Omar..." Akaashi said. Omar tilted his head to the side in confusion. Akaashi scooted closer to Omar before cupping his face with his hands. Akaashi leaned in and kissed Omar on his big ass Kim kardashian lips. Omar was shocked but let himself dissolve into the kiss. Akaashi soon pulled away and smiled. "Omar, you're the one I'm in love with." Akaashi softly smiled. "I love you too....Akaashi." Omar said hugging him. "I guess I got the best Christmas gift in the world." Akaashi softly said. Fireworks began shooting up in the sky having the bright colors reflect on them. "And what is that?" Omar asked. Omar grinned with blush in his cheeks before answering. "It's you! Merry Christmas Omar!"

The end of the Christmas special 😩✨💕💃