Confession 😍✨

Start writing your story

It was after school, Omar is the male manager of Fukurodani's boys volleyball team. Omar's friends convinced him to get a life since he's so lonely and boring so that's exactly what he did. Omar looked down at his clipboard as he listened to the sound of shoes squeaking and volleyballs hitting the floor. Omar has no love life at all, he wasn't interested in anyone at all. That was until, he met Akaashi. They seemed to have clicked the second they met. Sure Omar was annoying, dumb, and rude but Akaashi seemed to have put up with it due to Bokuto's personality. Omar grew feelings for this blueberry eyed boy, he didn't expect it to happen but it happened. As Omar was taking notes on how the boys could improve, someone had lowered Omar's clipboard from his face.

 "Ah! Akaashi-kun! Do you need something?"Omar smiled as he had a tint of blush on his face. Omar stared into Akaashi's blue eyes, it was like he could see an ocean inside of his eyes. "I-I just wanted to know if you could meet me at the park near by the school after practice..." Akaashi said as he covered his mouth with the backside of his left hand. "Yeah I could! It's better than putting up with Esi-san's shit." Omar smiled widely. "Right, I'll get back to practice then..." Akaashi said walking away. Akaashi was smiling softly as he walked away. Omar let out a sigh before writing on his clipboard again. Practice had soon ended and they were cleaning up. "Hyaah!" Bokuto Yelled hitting Omar's ass with the mop. Omar jumped slightly before he rubbed his ass. "You bitch! Fucking crusty ass lips looking owl." Omar cursed. 

"Nehehe! Sorry Omar-San!" Bokuto said as he continued cleaning the floors. Omar sighed before walking out the gym with everyone and towards the locker rooms. Omar grabbed his bags and headed towards the park near the school. 'Why would Akaashi-kun want to meet here?' Omar thought to himself. The boy pushed his glasses up and patted the dust off his sweatshirt for the boys Volleyball team. 

"O-Omar...-kun..." Akaashi stuttered walking over to the boy. "Oh my gosh, hey bitch! What you want?" Omar said, Omar was trying to hide his embarrassment and blush by acting like a ghetto girl. It was obvious to Akaashi he was nervous. "You're nervous aren't you?" Akaashi asked as he put Omar's left hand on top of his hand. "H-How did you know...." Omar pouted. "I've known you long enough to remember your habits." Akaashi softly chuckled. Omar giggled with him. There was a moment of silence between them. The soft wind hit their faces slightly as they could hear the sound of the cherry blossom trees moving due to the wind. 

The cherry blossoms came pouring down on them as if it were sprinkling. The sun was already setting, it was a calming scenery around them and it brings the perfect mood for a confession. "O-Omar-kun..." Akaashi shyly stuttered with a tint of blush coming over his face. Omar looked up at him as Akaashi put both of there hands on top of each other. Omar's mouth slightly gaped as he stared down at their hands. "Ahaha! Akaashi-kun! You're hands are super warm! It'd be nice to cuddle with you in the winter." Omar smiled warmly. 

Akaashi blushed and Omar blushed soon after. "Omar-kun, I need to tell you something important..." Akaashi spoke. "What is it? Akaashi-Kun." Omar grinned. "Ever since we met...I felt as if we clicked. You're annoying personality, rudeness, stupidity, I love it all. No it's not because you're slightly similar to Bokuto-san, I love it because it's your personality. Your personality is beautiful. Omar-kun...I've loved you for so long. I love you so much I can't even tell you how much I love you..." Akaashi said with a soft smile as he looked into Omar's brown eyes. "The way you say mimirs, how you annoy your friends with orbs in Paranormica, anything you do...it's so adorable to me....I may not be able to tell you how strong my love is for you...but I'll show it to you." Akaashi said. "A-Akaashi-kun...." Omar shyly said.

A gust of wind came over to them making Omar's hair fly back giving Akaashi a better view of his brown beautiful eyes. Akaashi closed his eyes and began leaning in closer to Omar. 'Is this really happening? Akaashi-kun...loves me back! I-I'm so happy!' Omar thought to himself as his eyes threatened to shed tears of joy. Omar closed his eyes and puckered his lips letting himself dissolve into the kiss that was about to happen. 

Akaashi's lips soon met Omar's, they shared a passionate kiss with tongue under the cherry blossom trees at the park. They pulled away from each other, Omar rested his head on Akaashi's chest hugging him tightly. "Akaashi-kun....I love you too!" Omar said before he looked up at Akaashi giving him another kiss on the lips. They pulled away once again before staring into each other's eyes. "Omar-kun...I cant wait to marry you. When we die old together, I just know...We'll meet in another life together...I love you." Akaashi stated as his blue eyes softened. Omar smiled softly before speaking. "In another life, I'll always be yours....Akaashi-kun....I love you."

UGH SO QUIRKY😍✨