Christmas special part two 🎄

"I can't believe you Akaashi! I'm leaving!" The young male rushed out the shared apartment, grabbing his coat and scarf. He dashed into the car before quickly speeding away. Akaashi stood there unfazed, he doesn't know what he did wrong. What could have caused Omar to be so upset with him, he ran his hand through his black locks. Recalling the events that had just occurred, he thought hard about it.

He truly loved Omar with all his heart, he'll always remember that day. That Christmas night a year ago, he stood there so calm and it struck Akaashi in a way. Being around people who are always loud and obnoxious, Omar was similar. But even then, he was still almost calm. That's what he liked about Omar, he could only help but wish he hadn't left at that moment.

———

"Can you believe he would say that!" Omar ranted to his friend. "Thanks for ordering! Have a great day!" The girl smiled before turning to her friend who sat there in despair. "What a dick. Now move, I need to get the cups behind you." Esi stated. The boy stood up before sitting back down once she finished. He watched as the girl poured coffee into the cup, her every movement had grace. She's so amazing and cute and cool and better than Andy. She had chocolate brown eyes with hair slightly past her shoulder, her black locks was well kept and healthy. She smelled just like lemons in a summer day at the beach, she was a great and amazing person.

"Take a cookie for your troubles." She smiled handing it to him before rushing to take an order. "Ah— Akaashi. What may I get you?" Esi looked behind her as she watched Omar take cover behind a few boxes that were empty. "Did Omar pass by here?" Akaashi asked. His blue eyes trailed off away from here; scanning every corner of the room behind her. "No, you should go ask Kailey. She's working down the street and selling hot chocolate with Todoroki, she'll probably know something." Akaashi wished his goodbyes and Omar sighed in relief. "I remember just a year ago you and him were here buying drinks. Now you're here sulking over him." Esi leaned back on the counter with a sigh, she watched as he ate his cookie. "You eat dick with that mouth?"

"WHAT—"

"I'm kidding." She snickered at his reaction. "Now what do you want me to do about it? This is a problem that you and him have to solve, No?" She sighed after serving her final order. She watched outside the window waiting for more customers  to come by and order drinks. "You can't avoid him forever Omar." She took a sip out of her hot chocolate, the heat of the liquid burned her tongue a slight bit but not enough to bother her. Omar sighed, she was right. He leaned back on the wall putting his thoughts together, he disrespected him though. Omar wasn't gonna tolerate that behavior with him at all. "Ah! Boss is here!" Es called out before forgetting she was the only one working that night. Juan had went out to go buy more chocolate before they ran out. "Seriously, working on Christmas night again? What was Anderson thinking?! Stupid ass fucking coffee shop with a stupid ass name. Andersons shit colored chocolate. And I have my second job at the Ferris wheel later." She sulked in a corner.

"What did you say about my shop name?" Anderson asked walking inside. He removed his scarf, placing it where Esi had placed hers. "What's Omar doing here?" The shop owner asked. "Ah, he's got some problems with Akaashi." She answered for him. Omar was still so confused, he wanted to forgive him; but he was still so angry but loved him so much. "I'm gonna head out." Omar stood up grabbing his coat and gloves, on the way out the door he bumped into Juan. "Fuck! The chocolate!" Juan cursed going down to pick up the packaged chocolate. "Oops. My bad." Omar said in a mocking manner. "I lose my patience with you everyday." Juan sighed. "Before you leave, Akaashi was running around the place like a maniac looking for you. It gave me second hand embarrassment." Juan placed the chocolate on the counter, he tossed an energy drink towards Esi. "Thank youuu." She smiled. "GASP! Drinking a drink from another store other than here?!" Anderson said grabbing it out of her hands quickly. Esi's eyes followed the drink, it elevated higher and higher until it was placed on a shelf far from her reach. "I see how it is. It's cause I'm Mexican isn't it." She stared at him as he chuckled proudly. Juan just sighed. Omar decided to take his leave.

The cold breeze made him shiver, adjusting his coat as he walked, he overheard a couple arguing. Kailey and Todoroki. "Omar! Come over here!" The woman yelled out. He didn't have a choice, he was grabbed by the hand and dragged aggressively towards her boyfriend. "Tell him! I'm breaking up with him!" She said in irritation. Omar nervously looked at her boyfriend who was fuming in anger. "She's breaking up with you." He took a big gulp before rushing away. "If you were gonna break up with me, then why didn't you do it earlier!" He overheard before getting lost in a crowd of people. Pushing his way through, he came across a tree. The tree. This is where they first met, him and Akaashi.

"Omar? What are you doing here?" A girl as short as a mushroom came next to him. He looked down to see a girl with brown hair staring up at him. "Huh? Oh, I came to uh.....visit Esi at work!" He chuckled nervously. She hummed in suspicion before nodding, but now he has a question for her. "Why are you here?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm with my family! We just put an ornament on the tree together." Omar picked his head up from the ground to see Ivons family on the other side of the tree smiling and laughing. He looked next to him to see a long line of family's and couples waiting to put an ornament on the tree, his eyes softened as he watched a couple put a heart ornament on the tree. It was disgusting to him but he still envied. "I'll see you later Omar!" Ivon smiled, happily returning to her family. As he watched the family walk away from their original position, he had saw him. The other side of the tree, the tree that shined so bright in their eyes.

The male picked his head up to see Omar, making eye contact for three seconds; it felt like three hours. In panic, Omar dashed away. Not knowing where he was going, he had made his way to the Ferris wheel. He was in the front of the line and more people had began to rush behind him. "Hey Omar." A boy with glasses greeted, he was operating the Ferris wheel. "Andy?!" Omar said in confusion. "Aye aye aye! Mf ain't even an original. Get out of here, this is my job." Esi sighed pushing him away. "Anyways! How many?" She asked. Omar gulped, he looked behind him seeing Akaaahi pushing through the line. "One it is! Go ahead and into your basket." She smiled opening the doors. He rushed inside taking a seat and Esi quickly closed the door sending him up. "Esi! Let me on!" Akaashi yelled at her. "Jeez. Aggressive much." She scoffed sending him on the basket next to Omar's. The Ferris wheel went up and up, as more people boarded. "Omar! Please hear me out!" Akaashi yelled from under him. "No!" He yelled back angrily. Omar was at the top and had a great view of Akaashi's pleasing face. Akashi grunted I'm frustration, he knew that if he tried to talk to him when they got off Omar would just run away. He knew what he had to do, it was dangerous. But he would do anything for Omar. Akashi prepared himself and jumped, Omar's eyes widened in shock. Everything was happening so slowly at that moment, as he got closer and closer. He wasn't gonna make it.

He didn't make it. Akaashi was there dangling off Omar's basket trying to pick himself up. Screams and worried voices were heard around them and under them. "Holy fuck! Akaashi!" Omar yelled grabbing his hand and pulling him up. Everyone cheered knowing he was safe. "Omar." Akaashi said tiredly, he held onto him by his shoulders and stared into his eyes lovingly. "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please Omar I love you." He begged as he wrapped his arms around Omar tightly. "Akaashi....." Omar softly said before hugging him back. Akashi pulled out before giving Omar a big smooch on the lips, it felt like the kiss lasted decades. But it was only a few minutes.

"Merry Christmas Omar."