𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 2.

Dance in my Pants

--------------------3rd POV--------------------Zosia and Griff were in line, talking to each other

3rd POV
--------------------
Zosia and Griff were in line, talking to each other. "I like your beanie, Griff!" Zosia exclaimed.

"Thanks, Zoey. I like your necklace." Griff thanked Zoey.

"Thanks! My brother made it for me!" Zoey said.

"Oh, he's a jewerly designer?'' Griff questioned.

"No, he made this in his mental hospital. The other present was for my older sister, Cat." Zoey said.

''You have an older sister?" Griff questioned. He had forgot that she had a sister.

"Yeah. Though I wish she was my twin!" Zoey admitted. They then moved up in line.

"Cool beanie, Griff.'' Jorge complimented.

"Thanks. Got it from my bunk mate in juvie.'' Griff added.

"That's nice that he gave it to you.'' Jorge said.

"Sure... 'Gave'." Zoey then started laughing. She then stopped laughing.

"Oh no." Zoey worried. They then carried their lunch trays to a table. While they were walking, 2 girls were having a converstation.

"I hate to see Griff go, but I love to watch him leave." Zuri said, dreamly.

"I know. There's something so deliciously forbidden about a boy with a checkered past." Tiffany said.

Jorge then drpped a burger and heard the girls converstation. He was in delight. Because he thought that he was the boy they were talking about.

"But, we need to get rid of Zoey. She's been spending too much time with him. As much as I love her, I like him more. But how?" Tiffany growled as she looked at Griff and Zoey, bonding.

"Are you serious? We use candy and then handcuff her, duh!" Zuri said.

"Good idea!" Tiffany said. Meanwhile, with Griff and Zosia.

"Ok. I'll play the game! Give me the candy!" Zosia's tone was nice before her last sentence became like a yelling one.

"Ok. You got to have it in your mouth for 2 minutes without getting any milk to drink. If you win, you get all the kinds of candy you want for a day by me. But, if I win, you go to the dance with me." Griff said holding the candy, Cho Cho Peppers, in his hands. For him and her to eat.