𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝟔.

+Messy Low Bun

+Messy Low Bun

3rd POV
—————

Zoey was walking around, with her phone in hand, looking through Parks. The reason why was to make sure things were safe at the parks. Currently, some Parks in Moose Rump were getting some crime rates, making Parks not that safe anymore, which was not making any funding which means it could shut down and she wants to help. But she has to start with something small. Zoey then saw Griff and the others.

"Hey, guys!" Zoey exclaimed. Tiffany was holding a box with a jester puppet out and was looking surprised but when she turned to Zoey, her look completely changed.

"Hey, Zoey! What you doing today?" Lou asked.

"Today, I'm looking at Parks and going to see if I can monitor any of them. But I need another person to help me!" Zoey said.

"Hey! Griff can help you! We would go but we have to go to meet Stephanie Queen." Tiffany said as she nudged Griff, who rolled his eyes at Tiffany. But Griff did smile at Zoey.

"Oh! My brother likes her books. Her books scare me and Cat though." Zoey said.

"Yeah, I'll be happy to help, Zoey." Zoey then jumped and quickly hugged Griff before running off again. They all then smirked at Griff as he turned around.

"What?" He asked.

"You obviously like her. Date her." Lou was straight forward about it. No sugarcoating, no trying to describe, nothing like that.

"I don't like her! I mean, I like her as a friend but not in that way!" Griff denied but they all knew that it was an excuse.

"Just date her! She likes you too! It's obvious!" Tiffany exclaims.

"Likes who?" Ally asked as Oliver, Jimmy and Kiki were coming up to them.