𝐙𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐛 𝟑.

Zuri had a Little Lamb 3.

-------------------3rd POV------------------

-------------------
3rd POV
------------------

They were walking around the woods with Ravi. Griff and Jorge were with Zoey.

"Alrighty, Grizzlies, I know it is a bit blustery today, but collect as many leaves as you can. And back at camp, we will make leaf etchings." Ravi said.

"And, uh, how do we know which ones are poisonous?" Griff asked. Ravi then dropped the leaves.

"Okay, leaf etchings are canceled." Ravi said.

"One time, my brother made leaf etchings then gave them to me and I started to itch and couldn't breath." Griff, Jorge and Ravi raised a brow at Zoey when she started laughing.

"Uh, let us just enjoy a walk through nature instead." Ravi said. They were about to turn another way before Jorge said something.

"Hey, guys, what's that?" Jorge questioned while pointing at the sauna house.

"Your guess is as good as mine, but my guess is... It is a hand-hewn, cedar-lined sauna from the Swedish province of Vasterbotten." Ravi said.

"How do you know so much!" Zoey asked him.

"Because I happen to be the most intelligent CIT at camp." Ravi said.

"Plus, there's a sign." Jorge pointed out. Ravi then intimated Jorge.

"But I thought the most intelligent was Ri-" Griff slapped his hand on Zoey's mouth.

"What?" "Nothing!" They all then entered the sauna house. It was great until they saw Ravi's father cardboard in the sauna.

"Oh, dear gods..." Ravi said as they all entered. Zoey then started jumping.

"Hi, Mr. Ross! It's so great to meet you!" Zoey said in her happy voice.

"Um, Zoey? That's a cardboard cut out. Not Mr. Daddy." Ravi said.

"Aww! And I thought I was finally going to meet Morgan Ross." Zoey stomped her foot. Griff rubbed her back.

"Ravi, isn't that your dad, but flatter?" Ravi nodded.

"Yes. It seems we have stumbled upon Gladys's private sauna, and she has made Mr. Daddy her steamy boy-toy. Oh, what he must have seen." Zoey then let out a small ew with a small smile.