𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝟏𝟓.

| ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ |𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

| ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ |
𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Let's see. . . Xander, do you have any kings?" Jorge questioned as Zoey nodded and glared at him.

"Yes, but I'm keeping them, because we're playing poker, not Go Fish." Xander said.

"He's got kings! I fold." "I fold, too." "Same." The two boys and girl folded.

"Man, I've got to stop falling for that. I've only won three peanuts all night. And you used to be bad too!" Xander pointed at his little cousin.

"That's because my friends keep wanting to play card games!" Zoey claimed as Griff ran in, a letter in his hand.

"Guys, guess what? I just found out I don't have to go to juvie after camp is over!" Zoey squealed, clapped her hands lightly and hugged her boyfriend.

"Really? That's great, Griff!" "Congratulations!" Xander and Ravi congratulated.

"Ooh, are they putting you in the Witness Protection Program?" Jorge questioned as Griff looked at him weirdly, Zoey following the same actions after separating from the hug.

"No, because I'm not a witness to any crime, other than the ones you commit in the bathroom." Zoey shivered in disgust after being reminded of that.

"Ah, I get it. You can't talk about it." Jorge claimed as Griff chuckled.

"Because there's nothing to talk about!" "Man, he's good!" Zoey shook her head, now confused while Griff went to his bed.

"So, Griff, why are they releasing you early?" Xander questioned.

"Because juvie is overcrowded, so they're sending me to a group home." Griff explained as Zoey raised her hand.

"My brother went to a group home once. He went crazy that day." Zoey kept her smile as they all looked at her like she was crazy, like always.

"And you are happy about that?" Ravi asked the brunette boy.

"Of course! There's no toilet in the middle of my bedroom, oh, and you can walk out the front door without getting tazed!" Griff exclaimed as Zoey cheered but realized what he said.

"Oh no."