Chapter three

Chapter Three

Dear Drew,

How are you Grasshead? I’m sorry that this is not on my normal stationary and it is not pleasant to your eyes as you have told me before. My other stationary ran out, this as the only one I had with me today.

Recently, Skitty has been acting down about something. I think it finally broke up with my fathers Slakoth. They already had a rough relationship to start off, I mean, he liked bananas, she like Oran Berries, it was never going to work out in the end for the two love birds… Love Pokemon?  Whatever.  I have been thinking that I might evolve her soon. It might lift her spirits, maybe make her less down, I don't want her imitating me. I feel now is the right time to use, there haven't been a good reason in a while. I have had the moonstone for a while now, I have actually had it sitting against my back in my fannypack since my Grand Festival days. Its cold presence reminding me its there, and why I had it in the first place. Oh yeah, have you evolved your Roselia yet? I have a shiny stone if you want it. I can send it with my next letter in a small box. I bet Roselia would love it! I mean, she will have even better contest moves for when you do showcases. It’s roses will also be so much more fragrant and have a more beautiful aroma.

Oh, yea. Your last letter, you didn't put in dried rose petals, you let Beautifly down.

Hows the annoying neighbor? She put any love letters in your mail recently? I remember when I first introduced her to you. It’s all my fault in the end. At the time, I didn't know she was a crazy fangirl just wanting your attention. At a first glance she looked pretty sweet, well, I was wrong…

My class has been going pretty well. Last week I had one of my students tell me that she wanted to be a coordinator. My first thought-Was a great coordinator- but then I started thinking about them. How could they replace me, all the support left frame them and went to another coordinator. Especially Max! My own brother left me and my family with out thinking twice about what we were to do. For all I know he has a girlfriend and is traveling who knows where challenging who knows who! It’s almost like no ones there for me anymore except for you and my pokemon. Everyone I know just sees me as the forgotten shell. I mean even my father doesn't acknowledge me that much anymore! They talk about max all the time, and hes not even around to show us his great accomplishments, if hes made any. Everyday I hear the same stuff, “Max is doing so well!!”

A: You haven't even heard from your son in a month and B: Last time we did, he wasn't doing too well.

What hurts the most is the hushed whispers I hear coming from the living room at night, “ At least Max is following his dream….” Hearing that hurts a lot. My own parents, talking behind my back about my life.

I’ve lost a dream to follow...I achieved it too young for it to  last forever.  I was too caught up in it all to think ahead. I’ve lost my dream and have nothing to follow anymore. I have lost the determination and drive behind my past success, as if its all slowly disintegrating from my body. I’ve almost burnt out, but I still have a small flickering flames in the dark on the inside to guide me.

Well on that note… I'll be expecting a letter! Thanks Grasshead!

Emotionally Unstable

May

Sorry its so short, its only a letter this chapter. Thanks for taking the time to read!!!