Rosa Diaz - Stuck in Work Mode (Fluff + Angst)

Today, Rosa had left her leather jacket at the apartment you shared, and considering it was winter, you figured she'd want it. So, you made your way to the 99, only to be met with a callas response when trying to talk to your, usually sweet, girlfriend.
"Is something wrong, Rosa?"
"You're bothering me. So go away. I don't know why you always feel the need to be up in my business. I have a life outside of you."
"O-Oh, alright.. I should've known better than to come here and bother you, sorry, aha.. ha.." You laughed awkwardly, turning away.
"W-Wait!"
You began to run away in tears until you reached the apartment, locking yourself in the bathroom. Rosa soon followed and discovered where you were. You wouldn't let her in, you couldn't face her like this.
"I-I'm sorry, Y/N.."
"You don't mean it though, do you..?"
"I really do mean it. I didn't mean to snap, it's been tough at work recently, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you.."
You didn't respond.
"I-Uhm.. I'm sorry, I promise you mean the world to me. I just find it so hard to show affection in front of people, I don't want my strong persona to fall, but even still, I promise I won't talk to you like that again.."
You opened the door, Rosa standing up to meet you. She saw your tear stained eyes and cupped your face gently, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry.."
She pulled you into a comforting hug, pulling away shortly after and kissing you on the cheek.
"I took the rest of the day off, how about we watch f/s?"
"T-That sounds great."

The two of you spent the rest of the day relaxing together.

A/N - This is cringe asf, I know, but I got nothing else to post rn and figured, why not get it out my drafts?