Rosa Diaz - Not Enough Time (Angst + Fluff)

You had known Rosa since the two of you were kids, you grew up beside each other. In fact, you'd always had a secret crush on her, but you could never jeopardise your friendship for that, you wouldn't dare.

Today, Jake called you to say that Rosa had been taken into hospital after an incident on duty, she was currently out cold and had a rather serious amount of wounds.

You got there as quickly as you could, and sat beside her. The other left and gave you two some space, knowing full well how close you were. Crying softly, you held her hand and began to beg her to live,
"Rosa, please. I know our lives have been far from perfect, but you can't leave me here, not like this. I know we pretend to be tough, but deep down, I need you to know that I love you. I love you so much it hurts, and all I want is to see you smile again. God, I wish I'd told you how I'd felt, I always felt like I wasn't good enough and now I might never get to tell you.." You confessed, feeling like you had to get it off your chest.
"God, you're such a dork." Rosa chuckled groggily.
"R-Rosa?!" You asked, in disbelief.
"Yeah, who else would it be?" She retorted, sarcasm lacing her voice.
"You know that's not what I meant! You were passed out! Wait, you didn't hear what I said, right..?" You questioned nervously.
"I heard most of it." She responded nonchalantly.
"And what do you have to say..?" You pushed for an answer, you needed to know how she felt.
"I love you too.." She muttered, her face becoming a light shade of red.
"Wait seriously?" You asked, your eyes widening slightly.
"Yes, seriously." She replied, laughing light-heartedly at you, leaning up a little and kissing you softly.

"I told you guys! Charles, you owe me fifty bucks!" You heard Gina screech from the waiting room like a pterodactyl, she never was subtle.