Wish You Were Here...

Hey yall! Majority of this chapter is NSFW! If you are uncomfortable with that please don't read the first chapter! I completely understand being uncomfortable with something like this. I will have markers showing the worst of it and what to skip.
don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!

2416 Words

"Hello everyone!" George said as the viewers starting pouring in. He pressed play on some random playlist Dream recommended and clicked on the DreamSmp server. The name of the stream pretty much summed up what he was doing so he wasn't going to explain as he got right into his plan. He streams for a while by himself before the inevitable question gets asked. 'Where's Dream?' 'Is Dream gonna hop on?'

"Well chat, I was thinking of just streaming by myself today, I'm just going to be building a farm." As the words leave his mouth his phone rings. He looks down at the screen and sees the name across it. "Well speak his name and he shall appear." George said giggling and answering the phone.

"Hey George!" Dream says oddly urgently.

"Well, hello to you too Dream. What's up? I'm streaming right now." He really didn't mind that he called while he was streaming but he didn't want to just end up talking to him instead of getting done what he had planned.

"Can they hear me?" Dream asks.

"Not currently. Want them to?" George thinks for a moment. 'What could he be up to now?'

"Nope." Dream pops the 'p' and pauses. He opens up George's stream and sees that he is wearing a hoodie that he got him. His face flushed as he puts the live in full screen while hiding the chat. He watches as George grabs his water bottle and takes a drink. He drools over the way his adam's apple bobs as he swallows.

"Dream, why are you acting all sus?" George said giggling, "What'd you need?" He says taking another drink of water.

"You look nice in that hoodie." Dream says in a low voice causing George to choke on his water. His face flushed and chat began speculating about what he could have said to make George react like that.

"W-what?" George says as he uses his sleeve to wipe the water off his keyboard and desk.

"I said you look nice in that hoodie. That's the one I sent you last month isn't it?" Voice seemingly impossibly lower.

"U-um yeah. It is," George manages to stutter out, "Dream what'd you call for?" He says readjusting his body in his office chair. Truth is Dream's voice was a big thing for him, how could it not, that's all he had to base physical attraction to Dream off of.

"Nothing in particular, but now that I've got you on, this could be fun." Dream said smirk evident in his voice. This caused George's 'problem' become more painful and uncomfortable. "You know, I wish I was there right now."

"Why?" George squeaked out. He really hated himself for playing right into Dream's hand but he was genuinely curious as to what his friend would say.

"That way I could touch you all I want. I could feel you squirm underneath me." Dream sighed, he really wasn't just saying this to rile up George, he actually wished he was in England with George. "I wouldn't have to just watch you from thousands of miles away, though I do quite like the fact that thousands of people can see you right now." Dream glances at the number of people watching the stream. "Correction, 112,391 people can see the mess you're turning to and I haven't even done anything."