Wish I Was There

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter :). Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!

1748 Words

It was early morning, maybe around 4 am when Dream had woken up to a sound coming from the other line. It was around 9 am for George and he felt himself slowly waking up to chirping and sunlight pouring into his room. He slowly opened his eyes to see Dream staring at him with a small smile.

"Good morning sleepy head." Dream said in his gruff morning voice making a shiver run down George's spine and his face to turn red.

"Good morning, green bitch." George said in an equally deep voice making Dream's face flush as well.

Dream faked hurt. "Bitch? Wow... that one hurt a lot, Gogy." Dream said acting way too dramatic for it to be 4am in Florida. George smiled at the younger of them and stretched.

"It's still like way early where you are, why are you awake?" George said sitting up and grabbing his phone, and checking the time. "Dream, it's like 4 am go to bed."

"You're awake now, so I am too. Plus I went to sleep the same time you did, so we got the same amount of sleep." Dream said showing his face and sticking his tongue out at George making him grin from ear to ear. A goofy grin found its way onto Dream's face as he looked at his screen. "What?"

"Nothing." George said smile still on his face. After last night all the awkward tension had evaporated and there was a newer atmosphere they weren't used to yet, but it was nice.

Dream smiled and sighed fondly. "How do you look that adorable this early in the morning?" He said making George blush, a reaction he was growing to love.

"Shut up." George said staring at Dream. "You're the one that looks like a model, Clay." Dream blushed and hid his face in his pillow. He liked the way his named rolled off George's tongue and didn't move to correct him like he normally does to his other friends.

"So what are you up to today?" Dream asked removing his face from the pillow. "Are you gonna stream?"

"I was planning to as of yesterday but I think I embarrassed myself enough for this week." George said remembering last night's stream. Dream chuckled.

"Well, I quite enjoyed your stream yesterday." Dream said smirking. George turned away from the camera and bit his lip.

George enjoyed it a lot too, but he normally wasn't too forward about stuff like that. Today, he felt somewhat bold. "I enjoyed what happened after it, but maybe next time let's not do it with thousands of people watching." George said instantly regretting everything. "I mean-"

Dream's eyes went wide and he blushed. He certainly wasn't expecting George to be so forward or even mention it let alone talk about it happening a SECOND time. They were silent for a moment, neither knowing what to say.

"Clay." George said carefully as to not scare him away.

"Sorry." Dream apologized. "I, um, wasn't expecting that." He paused for a second trying to collect his thoughts. He took a deep breath and felt himself calm. "Next time, huh?" He said with a small smile.

"Yeah..." George whispered. He was embarrassed at himself for slipping up like that.

"Deal." Dream said waiting for George's reaction. It happened exactly like he thought it would. George muttered a quick 'shut up' before his face darkened and he hid his face.