The Visit

so... it's four am right now. (at the time i started this) it's also the day after the dreamnap meetup... my heart is soft. ALSO thank you guys for 3k reads! That's pretty poggers. I have to be up for school in like and hour and a half so... oops. anyways, it's been three days since i started these notes and still no dreamnap content... but the festival was today.... and um.... anyways enjoy!

2433 Words

George's eyes fluttered open, quickly finding the source of soft snoring that echoed in the silent room. He smiled to himself as he watched the steady rise and fall of his boyfriend's chest. He carefully reached over him and grabbed his phone checking the time. It was almost 1pm but he could care less, him and Dream had both agreed that this day would be a day to enjoy each other's company. No funny business, just pure domesticallity. Suddenly he heard a knock at the door. He saw Dream stur slightly but not wake all the way up. He nudged his ribs until he saw him open his eyes, squinting at the harsh light.

"George? What's wrong?" He yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, sitting against the head board. Just then another knock sounded getting Dream's attention.

"There's someone at the door." George said feeling slightly bad for waking him up when he could've just gotten the door himself. "I can get it if-"

"George, it's fine. I got it." He said throwing off the duvet cover and stretching. Another knock sounded and he rolled his eyes, who ever it was could wait until he threw a shirt on. "I'm coming hold on." He said quickly tugging on a shirt, not missing the pout that was on George's face. He sped to his door and opened it right as the person was going to knock again.

"Jesus Clay, I could've been dying out here and you would've just left me here." The person said sarcastically. Dream blinked the sleep out of his eyes and chuckled.

"What's up, stinky? Where's Mom and Dad and what are you doing here?" He said ruffling the girl's hair while moving so she could come inside.

"Mom and Dad said they had to go do some birthday shopping and they wanted to wrap everything at home and dropped me off here. You could've been gone and I would've been stranded here." Dream laughed again.

"You know where the spare key is." Dream said stretching once more.

"Did you just get up?" She said eyeing him.

"Yes, and I was very comfortable thank you very much. You're lucky George is here, other wise you would've been stranded." Her eyes widened when he mentioned George.

"GEORGE IS HERE?" She yelled loud enough for probably the entire neighborhood to hear, but somehow George didn't hear her, he was too preoccupied playing with Patches. He realized that Dream was taking a minute so he went to check what he was doing. Dream wheezed at her and smiled when he heard foot steps coming down the hall.

"Speaking of the devil." He said walking over and hugging George. George stiffened when he saw and random teenage girl standing in the living room.

"Dream?" He questioned as Dream pulled away smiling down at him. Dream stepped to the side to introduce the two.

"George meet Drista, Drista meet George." He laughed as he saw George put two and two together, seeing the resemblance quickly. Drista wasted no time excitidly talking to George. Dream had told her so much about him, but not everything. There was just one detail he hadn't told his family yet and that was the fact that they were dating. He knew his family would be more than happy for them and accept them but like George said after the stream, he wants to be selfish for a while. That was proven difficult when Drista suddenly became a member of the fbi or something.