Together

You know the drill. I'll let you know when the smut/ nsfw appears and you either read it or skip it. BTW Christmas is over is 20 mins.... let's see if I can update this before it ends... (SPOILERS I did with two minutes to spare...) also... don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!

2460 Words

The two awoke from their nap tangled together with smiles on their face. That night they really didn't do much. They sat and talked about anything and everything. They were beginning to realize conversation wasn't as hard as they thought it would've been and being together just felt... natural. It felt domestic. Like it was meant to be. They watched a movie and cuddled on the couch neither of them really paying attention to the movie. About half way through Dream felt George nod off and suggested they went to bed.

"Hey, love, let's go to bed. You've basically been asleep this entire time." Dream said smiling down at the brit laying on his chest. George opened one of his eyes and just stared at Dream.

"I haven't been asleep. I've been watching the movie and occasionally resting my eyes." George defended, sleep thick in his voice. Dream chuckled sending vibrations through George's body.

"What's the movie about then?" Dream quirked an eyebrow and silently waited for George to respond.

"Um... some rom-com about a small town girl in the city?" George says laying back down on his chest. Dream throws his head back and wheezes.

"George, you asked to watch starwars.... that's what we are watching." George just giggled and groaned out a 'I knew that'. "Come on, let's go to bed. I'm sure you're exhausted even after that nap." Dream went to move and George just clung onto him.

"I'm so comfortable right now." George groaned and tightened his grip on the younger boy. Dream smiled fondly, and scoped him up bridal style. He expected to hear words of protest but he heard nothing. He felt George reach up and hook his arms around his neck and he pressed a quick kiss to his forehead and he laid them both down on the bed. He drifted off to sleep chest warm from love and the person literally on top of him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Clay had woken up before George and he just stared at him. He couldn't believe he just got to wake up with George in his arms, sun shining on him making him look absolutely angelic. Well that would be the truth if it hadn't decided to storm all day today. The way it actually went was George shooting up off of Clay's chest when thunder shook the house. Clay woke up at the loss of contact already having trouble sleeping if the brunette wasn't on him or next to him.

"George?" Dream said his voice low and grumbly. George would have found that attractive if he hadn't been utterly terrified. He had always been scared of storms. It rained in England but it rarely stormed like it did in Florida. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" Dream said slowly sitting up and resting against his head board with a yawn. He looked over George to make sure nothing had happened.

"I'm fine." George mumbled. He pulled his knees into his chest a rested his head on them. Thunder rumbled once more causing George to jump. Strong wind blew against the house and loud rain pattered against the roof.

"Is it the storm?" Dream realized George was shaking and he wrapped his arms tightly around him and pulled him into his lap. George nodded at that and Dream pulled him impossibly closer. "You're safe I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." He glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 9 am, he thought it was maybe 5 am because of how dark it had become. They stayed like that for a while, Dream assuring George that everything was fine.