12:intertwined scene

"promise was meant to be broken,
could you protect this one?"
-

no one pov
promise,it was just a simple word yet holds lots of different secrets in between particular people.they touch onto each other and intertwining their hands,not letting them drifted apart created horribleness.

promise was like a chain,a handcuffs between two individuals sharing one possibility.cuffed on each side,not breaking nor hurting one another without consideration of feelings and emotions.

however,promise was meant to be broken.just like the cuffs,it was meant to hold but we could find the key to release the harshness on the physical pain.somehow,it could resulted betrayer,and some other times,it could resulted happiness.

taehyung and jungkook had always be there on the same chain,never hating the same promise they intertwined about when younger times were just felt like yesterday evening.they cherished it just like how the friendship blooms in the midday til midnight.

unfortunately,one of them broke the promise.he broke it without actual reason on telling the other about it.he was afraid and felt like being pushed into small box,struggling for air that seemed so stuffy and heavy.he wished himself could be braver,could be stronger to not saddened their hollow promise told.

  for the future you,please love me once more and i held hands,to not break it anymore ahead...

story time...
there was a silent in between the protagonist.one of them didn't knew how to start as the other was eagerly waiting for a start word from the younger who was battling each negative thoughts that came through.

this was the time,i had been lying so much to hyung...

jungkook stopped and cut all the thoughts and faced the older who was frowning, worried plastered all over his face seeing the pale porcelain face in front of him.the younger sighed and settled down more comfortable than the other second time and started to speak...

"our parents were really good friend hyung,and there's no doubt on that.but then after all your father was a cop,a very perfect one in my view and i think so do you" he took another inhale and continued yet again.

"but my father wasn't as good as yours.he was a drug dealer hyung,a drug dealer who had sells drug illegally without anyone knowing,not even my mom when she was still alive.but mr.kim came and found out about his illegal business"he stopped for a moment and felt his breath hitched at the horrible moment,there was so many bad other than good when it came to his father,honestly his whole family.

suddenly a sob came through the silent thick atmosphere making taehyung widened his eyes in worried.he was shocked that the once good man was a drug dealer of maybe an addict after all.he couldn't believe the younger could hold
back all of this alone.

he stood up abruptly and went besides jungkook and did what his heart told him to do.taehyung hugged him tightly while caressing his tears stains cheeks with the left arm.jungkook slowly leaned in and melted down with the unusual warmth spread by his hyung.

"you shouldn't cry,are you feeling that this was your fault hiding it from me? no jungkook all of this was just not your fault,i am not mad if you couldn't continue,i'll wait for you kookie"he said briefly.truth to be untold,he really wanted him to finish the sudden cliffhanger part of the half story but then again,maybe it was too brutal for jungkook.