17:my responsibility

"you're my bad past and my pain present,how could i ignore?"
-

no one pov
the feeling of apprehensive is always at all possible human being out there.the fear of something bad will happen whenever they were being tested with a piece of burdensome hope of losing someone note worthy in their span of seconds difficulty.

even we wanted to cry,wanted to change our position to be on their feet,saving the one particular person from death's door.sometimes,the fear became our unfriendly familiar stranger because the time thought us to be frightened the fear.

jeon jungkook was precious indeed towards kim taehyung when they were only one digit ages.the younger seems to be the stars for his galaxies in the world of their universe.he could even said that the small little bean was his responsibility through all their remarkable achievements memories.

and the burning event sent him to recall everything like a nightmare at night.how he saved him,how he sacrificed himself, how every single bit of actions was by his own mind will...

their past are worth to remember,
but their future sign?

story time...
five familiar characters were sitting on the same white building that smells death,the hospital.some were sitting on the chair, leaning at the hard blank wall closing their pair of eyes thinking about this singular human inside the operating room.

park jimin,jungkook's co-worker came because taehyung had the audacity to call him,which made him half glad and half guilty after knowing what happened before he knew anything.seeing others in misery,he supposed that the youngest among them did nothing but fighting over his life.

jin couldn't utter a word when he stepped his feet in the huge hospital,thinking that everything was his fault.if he could had come faster,if he could calm the younger and forbidden him from going inside,he could make it but-he failed to prevent.

and the protagonist,was in shamed of himself.jungkook did sacrificed his everything including the coat for him to breath better than himself.with the harsh treatment about their so called parent were just hunting taehyung down towards the edge.maybe if jungkook couldn't open his eyes again,he would committed suicide after this.

-

2 hours later...

"jeon jungkook?"

everybody stood up abruptly hearing the two words being spoken by the doctor,whom just came outside of the big room,operation room. "how was him hyung?" "is jungkook okay?" taehyung and seokjin were the one that bombarded immediately with lots of questions towards the young man.

the doctor,jhope just sighed and smiled a little. "i would say he was okay,the boy fought well while being inside there.however i would explained a little bout on how his conditions and what you should do after this.while operating him,i could see some old scars too,some of them got affected after not being treated so i would prescribe some medicines for faster recovery and gel for you to apply for him at the back spot of his burnt body and some for his arms and legs.other than that,the kid really needed everything,your attention, everything that you guys could gave for"he said sympathetically.

"can we visit him hobie?" namjoon was the one asking because he knew,the others couldn't bring themselves to even utter a word especially two out of their small group.jhope nodded and gently put his hands and gripped onto namjoon's left shoulder,whispering "somehow,a brother needs to be strong,taehyung needs you this time"