Chapter - 5( This is not her)

Savanna P.O.V

Today ,I had a doctor appointment at noon to clarify whether I am pregnant or not , Em will be going with me today for a support ,I had called Ace several time today to informed him of the situation and to asked will he come with me today but like always it ring unattended and goes straight to voice mail .

As a mother I am really excited to meet the baby , but what will Ace reaction be ?Can the baby help to rekindle our love?Was there still a chance for us to love like old times? Is there still even us in this marriage ? Cause right now it feel like I am alone , it feel like I am trying to fixed something that is beyond broken .

My train of thought was interrupted by a loud knock on the door ,"Savanna breakfast is ready" our maid Agatha said . "Okay I will be there" I reply with a small smile .

I went down to have breakfast but can only managed to forced down a few, not really having  appetite so I only ate a little,"Anna eat a little more look at how thin you are now. I'm afaird you will faint like last time , here eat more," said Agatha in a motherly tone as she push some more toast toward me , I don't want to disappoint her so with a sigh I ate a little more ,"oh!" said Agatha as if she just realised something, I stare at her waiting for her to continue,"When are you going to the doctor you faint last time ,so I'm a little worried,"she said as she observed me , I gently smile and told her that I would visit the doctor today , she ask whether I need her to go with me I just shook my head at her .

Third person's P.O.V.
When the clock ticked 11 :00 pm Savanna started getting ready for her appointment .

She sat in front of her dressing table and look at the person that stared back at her through the mirror , the person in the mirror has a beautiful blonde hair that look as smooth as silk , pink plump lips , smooth and fair skin , her blue eyes that reflected the light of the sun look as if the ocean when the sun shine upon it ,no doubt she is a beauty .

But , the only problem was that in those beautiful eyes an indescribable sadness could be seen within it . She looked at her reflection it had the same face as her but it was as if her soul has been replaced ,she could not even recognised herself it was like she has lost herself deep in the forest ,where not a single light could be seen ,deep in a slumber .

She did not know this person who only put on a faked smile now , her eyes were still the same colour but they have lost their luster over time and the brightness were no longer there , these eyes that shed tear silently at night ,afraid of other knowing it," I'm fine ," these words were like her mantra , she kept saying these words to other but only she knew what she really felt inside .

Her eyes conveyed messages she dared not says through her lips , she kept saying she is fine at day , but these eyes could not help but shed tears at night , where she was all alone in their room looking at the left side and caressing the sheet reminiscing their past , maybe this was the only thing that kept her
going .

Savanna look down at the ring on her ring finger as she play with it , her eyes show different emotions as she softly muttered ,"This is not me."

Author's Note

Please vote🥀