Chapter - 6 (??)

, “Remember your original purpose. ” said the middle aged man , anger was evident in his eyes as he glanced coldly at the younger man.

             , “I know uncle, ” said the handsome man, “ I remember them all,....” but he paused not continuing his sentence
, “So, why are you hesitating? , ”the middle aged man continue not giving him a chance to answer, “ Do you think they hesitate when they killed your family?, ” face twisted with anger as he look at his nephew.

                         The young man kept mum, his faced several degree colder  , as he recalled the day when his parent died . He remember the way he see them beg for his life, asking them to spare him as he stood still watching helplessly, the despair in their eyes he will never forget that day. He smile self deprecatingly , his hand clenched hard  . But, he really can't do what the older man asked him , he really loathed himself, but he really don't want to, his eyes look at the same space, not moving away .

                     A trace of panic flashed passed in the older man eyes , but he quickly hid it . He looked at his nephew again as he thought to himself that if he can't make a decision, than he will have to get involved  . His secret absolutely can't be found out. His eyes firm as he made his decision .

                      , “ All those years we spent preparing for this moment. It absolutely cannot failed, whether you like it or not,”was the words he said and left without looking back.

                          With a tired look the young man sighed lightly as he sit down on the chair, massaging his temple. He dig his own pit, now there is no way to escaped.

Please vote 🥀.