Chapter - 9 ( Miscarriage)

Third Person's P. O. V

A woman with black hair can be seen looking around the drawer , she is quite in a hurry , anybody could come at this moment.

She didn't directly go to find a place to hide, but keep on searching for the button that the girl told her about. She is in the blind spot of the security cameras and was able to sneak in when the system was hacked for a short while. Now, if she want to execute the plan successfully and be safe she need the button and turn off all the security camera.

Finally seeing the button in the hidden compartment within the drawer, she pressed it. The small red light signalling that the camera was on slowly turn black.

She froze hearing a footsteps from afar, quickly closing the drawer she looked around for a place to hide. She quickly try the door of the room near the stair case and to her luck she was able to open it.

Trying to be quite she open it and enter the door, she press her ears against the door with her heart drumming. The footsteps approach, her hand shaking in nervousness, she don't know if she will be able to do what they asked her to. But, if she didn't, her life would be worse than death.

A fragile looking beauty walk across the room, her eyebrows scrunched up. With a pursued lips, seemingly troubled.

A pale and slender hand repeatedly dial a number and keep on calling it, frustration finally showing on her beautiful face when it didn't go through yet again .

She bit her pink lips, she proceed to walked down the stairs, completely unaware of another person's presence in the house.

Savannah paused and wait when the call finally go through , suddenly a petite figure come out sneakily from the room, she looked at the woman with her back on her .

She walked quietly, with a trembling hand pushed her, just when she was about to pushed her Savannah suddenly turn and see her . The girl's eyes widen but pushed Savannah directly and retracted her hand as if she had touched a sizzling oil.

The woman quickly go away from the stairs and walked away not downward but towards the path that they have told her to use.

Savannah widen her eyes in shocked , she hit her head on the stairs, she try to protect her stomach as much as she can with her hand as she tumble down the stairs, her head was hurting so much from the hit.

She lay on the floor, with blood pooling around her, she reached for her phone that had fallen near her the screens have been broken.

Unexpectedly the call earlier was connected, a man cold and icy voice come through. Savannah covered in cold sweats due to pain , speak with difficulty, " Ace, come home. Right now..." her voice trail off, the later part of her sentence was barely audible, but there was an urgency in her voice that cannot be mistaken. Her vision began to become blurry, she try to stay awake. But, it was becoming I increasingly hard to stay awake.

Just when Ace was about to reply that he was unable to hear her, the phone was snatched from his hand with a delicate hand, " We've got to go, " and proceeds to hung up the phone .

The woman was dressed in a shirt and a pants with a blazer, with a long and slender figure. Her lips were red, with a round eyes.

, " They're here. "

When the phone was hung up, Savannah try to dial another number, ignoring the piercing pain in her heart. Her head was spinning but she persist, she dial the number and a panic voice of a woman could be heard, with the sound of rushing, " I'm coming right away! "

After a while the door of the house was opened, and Em walked in.

, " Let's go to the hospital, fortunately I was about to come to your house and was already quite near. "

, " Not the hospital. " Savannah was barely awake, but a motherly instinct to protect her child kick in, " This was not an accident " she said motioning with her eyes. Her hand was holding Em's with all the strength she had left.

, " They come for my child. " with that she fainted.

*******

When she woke up again she felt like her head was pounding the smell of disinfection hit her nostril.

She instinctively touched her stomach, and look around tiredly for someone, Em walked in. Savannah didn't like the way Em looked at her, her instinct telling her that something is wrong.

, " Don't looked at me like that, everything is fine right? " her voice tremble, nothing is wrong everything is fine, it's fine.

, " I'm sorry Savannah. "

, " They were twins, the doctor said that if only we reach just a little earlier we would be able to save both of them. "

She was having twins?

Em walked towards her, giving her a hug, " I don't want your apologies! " Savannah shout in anguish, pushing away Emily who hug her tightly.

, " Calm down Savannah , please. You can't be overly emotional you're body is still weak. Please Savannah. " Emily's voice cracked, if only she reached there faster.

, " Why!? Why me!???? " she whisper lowly, lying lifeless on the hospital bed . Why do i have to love you? Why do I still have hope even now that you will come back? Why am I still willing to wait? Why does it have to be you? , " I've tempered the report so if they ever come check here you no longer have a child. Your child is save for now. " Emily had pulled some string and was able to do that safely and make sure to leave no trace.

Tears streaming down her face, it hurt cause she knows if only he had come or send help they will be save.

They could have been save, why do you have to change so much? Why?

Savannah lay still on the bad, looking at the at the cherry tree that was blooming . Emily had walked out to take care of something.
She slowly rubbed her belly tenderly , " I'm sorry, mommy is sorry I'm truly sorry. But, I will not let harm comes to you again. " she solemnly promise .

This was the scene that Emily saw when she walked in, Savannah turn towards her hearing the sound of the door, " Emily am I bad? " she asked looking out of the window with a serene look.

, " No. "

, " Then why is the fate punishing me like this? " there was no tears in her eyes, but the pain in her eyes was clearly visible.

, " What have I done so wrong to deserve this? " Emily heart hurt, seeing her friend ever smiling face was no longer visible. It seem like her world was crumbling to pieces, the wound is already there and there will forever be a scar because of this that will never be heal.

*******

In a far away place in a yatch on a certain ocean , a woman lean on the railing looking at the setting sun, with the same red lips, " Well, it's good that the child die. Better if that woman was dead. " the vicious words leaving her lips was a stark contrast to her appearance, which appear extremely docile and kind.

She said speaking to the person on the phone and hang up, " He can only be mine, I've waited years and I'm not losing him to anyone. " a smile bloom on her face, she swirl the glass gently .

Don't be so down , the worst is yet to come. I will teach you a lesson for longing what is mine.

Date : 25 . June. 22

8 : 30 P. M

Author's note

Sorry for the late update

Please vote and follow 🌼🦋

Note : I'm having exam this July , so... (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)no update for this month ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )