Part 6- The Gemstone Caves

"We've arrived at our destination." Ami said smiling as she closed the portal. Everyone looked around. There were 8 caves and beside each cave was a flower, different kinds and different colors. It didn't take long until they found the one with the green rose.
The cave was pitch black. Everyone was too scared to enter. But, Ami used her wand to create some light. "Don't worry, my light will guide you." She said with a warm smile. When they got in, they saw hundreds of gems! Everywhere. But, no emerald. They went further and further to the cave. Then, they saw a green light. They came closer, there was a lake giving out a green light. "Do you think the emerald is underwater?" Aoi asked. "Most probably. Because it is said that the Emerald can give out an intense amount of light." Ami said. Then, everything went silent for a while. Then, Tenma said "Does that mean we have to swim underwater?" He asked nervously. Ami slowly nodded. "WHHAAATT??!!"😱 everyone yelled. There was echoing everywhere. "Guys, don't worry." Ami said as she waved her wand at them. "Now, you have the power to breathe underwater." She added. "It's not because of that," Shinsuke complained. "We can't swim!" He added. Ami shook her head. "Of course you can! All creatures who can breathe underwater can swim. Just stay calm and focus." Ami said with determination. "Well, if you say so." Kagura nervously said as she stared at the lake. Then, she unexpectedly jumped to the water! Everyone was shocked. After a few seconds she came back up to the surface of the water. "Guys, it's okay. I can breathe underwater and see very clearly." Then, Tenma jumped to the water next, then Aoi, Tsurugi, and lastly, Shinsuke. They all dove down. They could all see clearly and breathe. The only problem is, they have to balance themselves underwater. They swam to the source of the green light. And there it is, the Leaf Emerald. It was shining really bright. Kagura saw that it was partly buried. She dug up the Emerald, then, she got the Leaf Emerald. She was very happy. Now, they swam up with the Emerald in Kagura's hands. When they reached the surface, she saw the Ami waiting for them. "Did you get it?" She asked excited. They nodded as Kagura showed her the Emerald. "Now quick, we should leave. It's not safe in the dark. Let's go." Ami opened the portal back to the cabin.