Part 3- Into the Enchanted forest

"It's getting dark. We should find a place to stay for the night" Tsurugi said. "Yeah but, did you notice that the darker it gets the brighter the forest becomes?" Kagura said as she pointed to the deep part of the forest. A dim bluish light shone in the middle of it. "Maybe we should check it out." Tenma said. "I'm feeling cold" he added. "Yeah, okay" Kagura replied as they walked to the dim light.
It was very dark by the time they got there. The blue light was brighter than ever before. "Wow, the light is so bright, and beautiful." Aoi said staring into the light. "We're almost there." Said Kagura. When they finally reached the source of the blue light. They slowly walked through the trees covering it, and the first thing they saw were... Fairies! Beautiful fairies, with transparent and big wings, giving out a blue light. 'So, that's where the blue light came from.' Kagura thought to herself. The fairies were surrounding a lake, also giving out a blue light. And there they saw a big fairy, sitting on the lily pad facing the opposite direction . The big fairy heard them coming and quickly turned around. When she saw them, she froze. 'Humans. How did they get here?' She thought to herself. She had a kind heart. Especially to outsiders like humans. She stood up and slowly walked on the water toward them. They took a small step back as they stared at the beautiful fairy. "Don't be afraid, I won't bite." The fairy said with a sweet voice. "Do you need some help?" The fairy asked them. Everyone was scared to answer. But, Kagura said "Me and my friends need to find a way out of here." She said in a soft voice. The fairy replied " I see, now is not the time to tell you, it's getting late. I'll tell you tomorrow what you have to do. But first, you need a place to sleep." She walked to a small cabin that looked like a huge mushroom. They followed her and they looked at it. "This is where you'll be staying for the night." She said as she opened the door. There were 5 beds made out of wood and leaves. Just enough for them. "Please, make yourselves at home. I will tell you everything you need to know tomorrow." The fairy said. Then, she gently closed the door.
Kagura sat in one of the beds looking tired. "Whew. What a day." she said. "I don't trust that fairy." Tsurugi said as he walked to another bed. "I think she's a kind good fairy. Right Kagura?" Aoi said. By the time she looked at Kagura, she was fast asleep. "Maybe Kagura really felt tired. And so am I." Tenma said as he lied down on one of the beds. And fell fast asleep. Soon, everyone else were sleeping in a deep sleep. 😴😴😴