Part 1- The Announcement

"I'm so excited!" Kagura Kagamoshiko said as she walked to the soccer field with Tenma, Shinsuke, and Aoi. "Sheeesh Kagura, you don't have to be over excited. We're not even sure if the next soccer match will be announced today." Aoi said. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm really excited for the next match." Kagura replied with excitement on her face. Tenma and Shinsuke just talked to each other about the announcement. They just ignored Kagura's excitement and Aoi blurting something out loud which made everyone stare at her. "Um Aoi, everyone is staring at you." Kagura's said calling the attention of Aoi. Aoi froze then looked around 'Oh my gosh, everyone is staring at me' she thought to herself as her hands started to sweat. She quickly turned away and continued walking. When they reached the field, they stopped. The whole team's faces looked serious and excited as they stared at coach Endou. Tenma and the others ran to coach Endou and stared at him as well. 'Is coach Endou going to announce our next match?' Kagura thought to herself looking excited. Coach Endou stared at them for a few seconds then, he finally said: "Our next match has been decided...our next opponent is Teikoku Academy." He said in a low voice. The whole team froze. Even Kagura's excitement was being taken over by fear and nervousness. Teikoku Academy is a very popular school known for its soccer. Kagura has watched them in TV before and was very amazed at their moves. But now, she feels very nervous. 'Why them?'she kept on asking herself. "Our match will be next week" Otonashi-San added. "WHAAAAAATTTT!!" The whole team shouted. "But coach..." Sangoku said "We don't have enough time to practice. That team is too strong for us." He added. " we don't know what Fifth Sector is planning to do. But, we have to accept it for now and we will still continue to fight to bring back our soccer. Right guys?!" Said coach Endou with determination." YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" The team replied actively. Endou's words filled the team's spirits with motivation and determination and began to practice actively. Especially Tenma and Kagura. Those two just loves soccer so much.