𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝.

"He who sparks hate, also has the ability to transform it to love.
He who creates sadness, also has the ability to to covert it to happiness.
He who creates darkness, can also be awakened to produce illumination.
He who spreads fear, can also be shaken to spread comfort." ― Suzy Kassem

when i saw this quote i was like; oh shit, this is draco. oop- 

Enjoy !

Alexandria's POV: 

Alexandria's POV: 

soon after Draco left the hospital, my family rushed in my room with all the drama they have. obviously when i say my dramatic family, i mean my dad and the Weasleys. they kept on blaming themselves for letting me go through with this, so i sat there waiting for them to stop being dramatic. after they finished, i explained to them what happened to us, the prophesy, and why i have an injured leg. 

when i explained the prophecy, shock was evident on their faces, it was hilarious. all of them were ecstatic, they found the hope they were waiting for, this meant we had a chance to conquer Voldemort. *cough* noseless bald tadpole*cough* 

however, even though we wanted the news of the prophesy to stay hidden, a few nurses and patients that were passing by my hospital room, heard us talking about it, at least thats what kingsley said. he also told us that they thought we were repeating a rumor we heard, so now no one knows that the prophesy is about me, but they know that it has to do with the fall of voldemort. lucky huh? 

so for the past week i have been in the hospital, secret rebellion meetings were being held, and the order didnt even have to start them, they were started by the civilians, muggles, muggle-borns, half-bloods, purebloods, half breeds, magical creatures, and even ghosts were joining them. obviously voldy was trying to stop them by issuing a law stating that all secret organizations are banned, and any one who is seen in one will face the consequences. 

did that stop anyone from holding them ? nope, not one person was scared, because they were tired of this dictatorship, they wanted change, so no warning or threat coming from the oppressors will shake this mountain of unity. damn. im being poetic. 

i got out of the hospital and returned home. and seeing how bored i was, i chose to go out with George and ginny  on a food hunt. we basically would go out at night before the curfew that voldemort put up starts, it was around 9 pm so we got out at 7. 

i wore a black cropped bralette with a black puffer coat and black joggers with white sneakers and brushed my wavy hair