𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

1st chapter of the story 🥨 !

right click the video and press 'loop' to loop the song !

----------------------------------------------------

This isn't just her story. This is the story of those who perished and will never have a second chance at life. this is the story of the ray of hope shining above us. This is the story of the warriors who defeated the darkness. This is the story of love in the midst of destruction. This is the story of the prophesy that lit the candle of hope.

Alexandria's POV: 

The boy who lived, died. He died a hero, sacrificing his own life so we would be able to finish Voldemort. Little did we know that it would never be as simple as we thought. our entire lives would change from this moment on, and for the worse. 

I am Alexandria Lewis, Daughter of Oscar Lewis & Elena Lewis. My mother was murdered in the year 1981, by deatheater Antonin Dolohov. she died protecting her closest friend, Lily Potter. they were friends way before school, you see my mother was always fascinated by muggles, so one day she explored, and in the process she met lily. they were inseparable, and it seems like in death too. 

My father works at the Ministry of magic, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation. He is descended from a pureblood French family, but our beliefs on muggles are the opposite of many families. we even have muggle friends that know about our secrets, they have helped us many times when we needed a hiding place after the war. but it wasn't for long, you see my father was called personally by Voldemort to discus international affairs, meaning he was planning on controlling other wizarding communities around the globe. 

I think i am going too fast, let me tell you what happened after the battle. After harry was shot with the first spell, Narcissa was about to ask him about Draco when Bellatrix noticed him moving. therefore she wasn't able to save us. Voldemort made sure he died, blood covered his body, he was a complete corpse. 

we knew what would happen next. this entire was was for pureblood supremacy, meaning that the muggle-borns would parish. we also knew that Ron & Hermione would be killed in cold blood due to their knowledge of the horcruxes. how do i know about them..? well, i was the only person besides the trio, that knew about them because  i helped destroy the tiara. but Voldemort doesn't know that, he is absolutely clueless of my existence, but not for long.

so the moment Neville causes commotion, i grabbed both Ron and Hermione taking them inside and explained my plan. if we apparated to an airport right there and then, we would be able to get them to France and put them into hiding with my grandmother and my family, while being protected by the French Ministry of magic. my entire family works at the Ministry, making easy to schedule something like this using a small letter. 

We ran, we ran so fast to save these two lives, they were a source of hope and we needed them. we reached the Hogsmeade station and quickly apparated to the airport using my muggle bank account to buy them both tickets.my cousin, Rosie, boarded the plane with them. i apparated back to the school grounds knowing Rosie would take care of them. by the time i came back, all 3 of them were halfway to France and Voldemort wouldn't be able to find them. 

Voldemort started collecting all the muggle-borns and taking them to them ministry for questioning. but it felt like a mass execution. Many students apparated home, others were taken to the hospital, and others boarded the train to London. All the students left were either Purebloods or half-bloods. before i apparated to the ministry to find my father, i informed the Weasleys about Ron and Hermione, since it all happened so fast.

my father was contacting all the ministries he could contact at once, knowing Voldemort, he would stop at nothing to reach complete power. but he knew he couldn't try t take over the entire wizarding world, the world was too strong for him when it was united. he also couldn't try taking over the muggle world, it was an unfamiliar territory for him, and muggle defensive forces where too strong for him. 

screams and cries were heard in the walls of the ministry. Tens of people were murdered in cold blood, just for their blood type, something they weren't able to control. Thankfully many of the students and kids that were captured were quickly saved by the order and transferred to safe places outside of the country, because no where here was safe. let me correct that phrase, no one here was safe.

 Harry Potter, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Lavender Brown, Fred Weasley, Severus Snape, Colin Creevy, and 50 more Fallen warriors. They Didn't die in vain, their sacrifices will always mean something. We all knew that we would die Protecting our home, family and friends. We all would rather die fighting than die cowards. our fight didn't end when harry died, it started.

I am Alexandria Lewis, The Girl with the prophesy. 

----------------------------------------------------

i hope i didnt forget any crucial detail, and if i did i would add it in the nedxt chapter. i hope you enjoyed this !

sorry if it was too much info to grasp 🤡

-love, Mariecurie023 the chick who has nothing to do in her life so she writes Fanfics

-byeeee 🦋💕