Vi Chachu!

All kids were cute and Virat would agree to this statement wholeheartedly .But his niece was the cutest of all, he had proudly told a lady who was sitting besides him on his flight to Mumbai. Which made the old lady stare at him as if the former had grown horns or something.

The tour had ended a day before and Virat had booked his tickets ASAP excited to meet his princess after a whole month. He bought all kinds of toys, clothes or things he could and had stuffed them into his travelling bag (which wasn't an easy task provided Virat had bought the whole mall's baby products). Which made him exceed the weight limit of 32 kgs, he had practically beggged the airport staff to fine him and let him take the overweighted bag with him.

Virat hadn't told Rohit that he was coming to meet him. I wanna surpirse him , he had told Jinks when the latter had asked him to call Rohit or Ritika. Jinks had some business to attend so he couldn't come with Virat and had seen him off to the Airport.

After reaching Rohit's place he decided not to ring the doorbell and had convinced more like blacmailed emotinally the gate keeper not to alert Rohit about his arrival. He sneaked his way into the backyard and stood at the back door. As he was about to open the door, some shufflings were heard and the door was pulled backwards, revealing a tired Rohit holding a bag full of kitchen waste to be dumped into the dustbin.

Rohit looked up to notice a shell shocked Virat standing there frozen looking at Rohit , like a theif being caught stealing something.

"Vi! What are you doing here!" Rohit expressed his delight by throwing the garbage bag carelessly and pouncing onto his bestfriend, making Vi loose his balance and fall onto the ground.

"Can't....Br..Breathe" Vi groaned making Rohit realize something

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming!" Rohit asked getting up and helping Virat up.

"Well...Surprise!!" Virat squealed. Rohit stared at him frowning.

"Idiot" Rohit muttered under his breath and smacked Virat's head making the latter wince.

"Hey! That hurt!!" Virat grumbled making Rohit move his eyes upward in annoyance.

"Why are you here agian?" Enquired Rohit

"Can't I come to meet my sister and my princess!"

"What about me then!"

"Oh...you live here too! I never knew"

"You!"

"What are you doing? Who are you talking to Ro?" Asked Ritika from inside the house as she came towards the door.

"It's me!! Behnaaa!!" Virat said actorly and ran into the house

"Virat!!" Ritika squealed and hugged him tightly

"How are you!!" Virat asked "He treats you right naa??" 

Rohit rolled his eyes at the two drama queens and said "Agar tum bhai behn ka milna ho gya ho to Room me chale?" (If you siblings have met, can we go to the room)

"Yeah!! Let's go and meet my princess!!" Virat squealed in excitement.

The three entered the baby's playroom and saw her playing with her teddy which Virat had bought few months ago. The sight made the three coo and Virat felt his inside warm after watching his munchkin play with the toy he had bought.

It was just a simple thing but was more satisfying that all those hundreds and awards. It was like the best award anyone could ever get. Of course he valued what he had acheived and thanked the god for it everyday. But this sight was different, childish may it sound, he loved the fact that the little kid found his gift worth playing.

"She's always playing with this toy" Rohit said adoration visible in his eyes as he stared at his little bean making Virat smile even more.

"Normally she wouldn't except anyone's gifts except for Ro's, but seems like you too are an exception" Ritika smiled warmly at Virat.

Virat with warmth and love in his eyes walked closer to the 1 year old baby and picked her up. She looked at Virat and giggled when he started making weird faces and expressions to make her laugh. They played like that for an hour till the baby got tired and Ritika made her sleep.

"She's so adorable!!" Virat said bopping her nose and cooed at his sleeping princess.

"After all she's my daughter" Rohit raised his collars proudly as he sat there with Samaira lying in his lap.

"Dream on! She's cute because of my siser! Right Ritsy!" Virat remarked high fiving Ritika.

"You two are ganging up against me and that's not a good thing to do" Rohit said pouting at the two making them laugh.

"So? What do you people think she's gonna say first? Her first words!!" Ritika asked Rohirat.

"Papa of course!"

"No she's gonna say mom!!"

"You two! She's gonna say my name first!!"

"No!!"

"Papa"

"Mom"

"Chachu!"

"She will say Papa"

"Oh please!! Guys she stayed the longest with me! She is gonna say mom"

"Dude!! She is gonna take her Vi chachu's name first"

"V....vi...ch....chu" the three heard Sammy squealing

Virat's head turned towards the now awake Sammy "v...vi...ch..chu" She mumbled giggling making the hearts of the three melt.

"She said!! Vi chachu!!" Virat danced and picked the girl up making her squeal even more "say Vi Chachu!!"

"viiii....c..chu" Virat's eyes lit in excitement and he started tickling her making her giggle.

"I won!!"

"Sammy!! Sammy say Papa"

"Pa.....pa" Rohit jumped in delight and started spinning Ritika in delight

"Ro...Stop!! I'm gonna get dizzy!!" Ritika laughed and Rohit stopped spining her and hugged Vi and Sammy tightly.

"My little munchkin!!"

"My cute princess"

The two best friends kept pampering the child for the whole day without doing something stupid much to Ritika's releif.

"ROHIT GURUNATH SHARAMA! WHY IS THE GARBAGE SCATTERED!! YOU DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE BIN!!!" Shouted Ritika when she saw the state the back door entrance was in.

Or maybe they can't live without trouble.

"You know I won!!" Virat told Rohit as the latter came inside after dumping the waste.

"Yeah you did" Rohit said grinning at his best friend and stared lovingly at his daughter who was being tickled by her Vi Chachu. The day was one of the best days of his life and Virat would agree to that too.

The end....

Love
Manu💜💙