Snippets#1

#1 Where Vi lost his phone

Third person's POV

Rohit was sitting playing with Sammy after seeing Virat off. The latter was in no mood to leave his princess but he had to, sadly. Virat had come few days back to meet his munchkin and to eat his 'behna ke haath ka khana' and 'not to meet Ro' as he had told Anushka. They had the time of their life. From cooking to having food fights and then getting an earful from Ritika on the mess they created in the kitchen to the small backyard picnics with little Sammy. The two besties had quite a fun time together.

Ro was cuddling with Sammy when he realised that he'd forgotten to give Vi the gift he brought for his little Viratee "Yaar!! Why am I such a forgetful person!!" He complained to no one in particular. Sighing to himself he decided to call Vi "Abhi itna dor nhi pahuncha hoga" He tried to assure himself. The phone kept ringing but no one answered. 

Rohit huffed and called again, the phone was picked after 3 rings

"You idiot, why didn't you pick my call on the first ring!! Because of your stupidness I forgot to give you my princess's gift!! You come back right no....." Ro started his rambling as soon as Virat picked the call, but was interrupted by a stranger's voice from the phone

"Hey, I found this phone ringing on the streets, didn't want to invade someone's privacy, but sir there was no one around and the phone just kept on ringing so I picked it up"

Ro stared at his room's wall in confusion, blinking his eyes he enquired,

"Oh, who are you...no I mean where are you" 

"I'm at xx street near xyz" The man replied 

"That's like an hour away from here" Ro whined. How did that Idiot manage to get that far in like 20 minutes.

"Sir?? You still there" The man asked from the phone

"Oh yeah, I'm" Ro replied

"So will you tell your friend that I have their phone?" 

"Which friend" Ro asked in confusion as Sammy stared at Ro as if in disbelief. Ro pouted at the kid who squealed in return

"The one you have called??" 

"Haha oh yeah, right" Ro face palmed as Sammy grinned at Ro. Ro could swear that the little devil was mocking him (and he blames Vi for that)

"So can you tell them I've found it?"

"Yeah, will do" And Ro cut the call. 

"Who's forgetful now!" Ro smirked to himself when Sammy squealed again. Ro pouted, looking at Sammy and then dialed Virat's number and called him.

The phone was picked within two rings

"Hello?" A voice answered

"Idiot, it's me. Someone's found your phone" Ro was ready to give Virat a lecture. He gets angry at me everytime I forget something! Now I will teach you a lesson Mr. Kohli, Ro thought to himself.

"Sir, you called me.....I have your friend's phone" The voice sounded familiar to Rohit. 

"Huh? I called Vi....oh, sorry sorry" Ro cut the call hastily embarassed. It was the same man he had talked to few minutes ago. "That  was such an awesome way to embarrass myself infront of a stranger". To which Sammy gave a small squeak.

"My princess' mocking dada hah!!" Ro said and started tickling Sammy, who kept squealing. After few minutes Ro stopped as if realising something,

Vi's phone! Ro groaned,

  "what to do now" 

As Ro contemplated what to do next when someone came barging into his room

" Ro yaaaarrrr!!! I lost my phone!!!!!!! You idiot!!" Yelled an extremely perplexed Virat. Sammy squealed as she saw her 'Vi chuu'. 

Vi smiled at the kid and picked her up, who clapped her hands in excitement.

"Tu yaha?" Ro looked at Vi strangely; who was too busy making faces and entertaining Sammy.

"Yeah, I didn't wanna go back so I came back halfway..." Virat grinned forgetting about his crisis.

"Oh!" Ro nodded confusedly 

"What? Just a dull oh! I came back and this is how you react!!" Vi glared completely forgetting about his poor phone, Sammy babbling in his arms.

"Of course I'm happy you dork!! I was just trying to process the fact!!" Ro sighed

"Oh?" Vi tilted his head and gave Ro a sceptical look. Sammy mimicked Vi's actions. 

"Hmmm yaar" Ro said 

"So?" Virat began bopping Sammy's nose

"Sooo..." Ro continued scrunching his nose to which Sammy giggled adorably.

Both of them looked at each other trying to think of something when Vi remembered something

"Oh hah!! I lost my phone Rooo!!!!" Vi whined 

"About that a guy answered the phone when I called earlier" Ro said

"Did you get the location?" Vi narrowed his eyes at Ro, knowing his bestfriend there was a fat chance that the latter forgot to ask for the location

"Yeah" Ro scowled at the look, Virat was giving him. 

"Then what are you waiting for? Panditji ka muhrat?? Let's get my phone" Vi exclaimed

"Ha chal let's go" Ro agreed,  handed Sammy to Rits and picked his car keys to retrieve his idiot bestie's phone 

In the car.....

"By the way.." Ro started

"Hmm?"

"I remember someone giving long long lectures on how to keep your things properly and all that.." Ro teased Vi 

"Shut up" Groaned Vi, knowing that he was never gonna hear the end of it. Ro was gonna tell everyone on the team about Vi's lost phone and everyone; Jaddu, Harry and Yuz to be precise were gonna tease him forever for this. 

"You should be more responsible! How come you forgot your phone..." Ro kept mimicking Vi the whole ride while Vi for the first time just sat and listened to Ro's teasing .

Why?

"Cuz I don't want to get in an accident while fighting with this idiot"

:-P

Manu, signing off¯\_(ツ)_/¯