Signs

Signs - Calm before the storm 

*Clink*

 "Cheers to the team!!" Everyone chorused clinking their glasses together and cheering for yet another successful series for Team India.

The Men in Blue had an amazing series, breaking records, exceeding expectations, Rohit with yet another double ton, Virat with three consecutive hundreds, Jassi with two hat-tricks and the most economical one, Yuzi taking the highest number of wickets, Rah the highest run getter, Harry smashing the ball for sixes, Bhuvi's amazing spell, you name it! It had been hands down one of the best performances by the boys.

 So the celebration was inevitable.

 *Thud* followed by a groan

 "Harry! That was why I was stopping you from dancing on the table!" Jassi whined helplessly staring at the mess Harry had created as the latter fell of the 'plat-form' he was dancing (if you consider flailing around as dancing) on.

 "Get up! Idiot" Rah said kicking him lightly to make his point

 "What great friends I have" Harry complained to no one in particular while Bhuvi glared at the scattered mess, shaking his head in disappointment.

 "Have you lost the little bit of sense you had!!" Rah cried as Harry had managed to mess his beautiful carpet (gifted *cough* to him by someone *cough*)

 Vi giggled at the bickering, shaking his head fondly at them. He turned his head towards his bestie, who had a faint but fond smile on his face, with a little tired look. He stopped giggling, confused as to the person who would be shaking his head at their antics but at the same time be smiling was supporting a little frown. He patted his shoulder making him turn in his direction and raised an eyebrow. 

 "Hmm" Ro hummed 

 "Being happy is permitted here you know" Vi asked in a teasing tone. "You can be a little more enthusiastic, I'll not kill you for running me out again. Like, it's only what 1000th time or so" 

 Ro laughed lightly, poking Vi's side slightly "That's exaggerating, but it's nothing just a bit tired, Vi." 

Vi looked at him suspiciously before grinning widely at him and started tickling him, and before he knew everyone else started tickling him, resulting in a tickling and pillow fight amongst them. Laughs and giggled filled the room along with the loud cheers and shouts (of a certain Pandya, specifically) 

"Aish!! Guys...*laugh* stop.." Ro managed to say in between chuckles.

"Seriously, leave him idiots. Let him breathe" Jinks said trying hard to control his own laughter looking at the scene of Ro with 10 people dog piled onto him as the former tried to get out of his idiot friends' grasps.  

Everyone eventually stopped their Ro-torture, letting their dear Ro sigh in relief. "Here bhaiya, have some water." The ever so attentive Jass mentioned passing a glass of water to his bhaiya, as he noticed his dear bhaiya coughing a bit due to laughing too much.

"Bhaiya's kid" Harry teased only to be glared at by Bhuvi and Jass, making him shut up immediately. 

As the ICT was sitting to play a game of truth and dare, suggested by yours truly Yuzi, their phones went off, indicating of a text. 

 'I know you all are very happy, but if you don't get to your beds right now then you'll be in trouble'

 It was their dear Mahi Bhai with the threat of sleeping, 'How did you know that we are not yet asleep?' Messaged Harry admiring his bhai's skills. 

 'Believe me on this Pandya, I know you people better than yourself. Now to the beds'

 Everyone stared at each other as if expecting one or the other to say something,

 'Right now!' 

 'Ji bhai' Everyone messaged in the gc and ran to their rooms for their dear lives.

ROHIRAT'S ROOM 

"Bhai always knows everything" Vi laughed  

"That's Mahi Bhai for you!" Ro said grinning back 

"Chal, let's sleep, before Bhai messages again" Vi said dragging Ro to the bed

"Aish! Fine" Ro whined and got into the bedsheets 

"Good night, sleepyhead"

"Night, Squirrel Monkey"

"Gosh!! You and your animal love! Why Squirrel monkey though?"

"Oh, they are extremely energetic monkey breed that's why" Ro replied making Vi pout

"Night" Vi huffed and closed his eyes

Few minutes later

"Are you asleep" came a voice

"Can't sleep" another voice answered back

"OMG!! Are you running a fever Ro!! Why can't you sleep!!" Vi shouted while Ro stared at him weirdly

"Lemme see" Vi said placing his hand on Ro's forehead 'checking his temperature', while Ro just stayed mute and looked at the former as if he had grown two heads.

"You don't have a fever!"  Vi exclaimed

"Vi" Ro tried once

"That's a relief"

"But why can't you sleep"  Vi asked tilting his head only to be cut by Ro,

"VIRAT PREM KOHLI SHUT UP!"  Ro exclaimed having enough of his besties' idiocracy.

"WHAT!!"  Vi yelled back

"SHUT UP"  Ro glared

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING THEN"

"oh sorry"  Vi apologized realizing,

"It's alright"  Ro sighed massaging his forehead in irritation.

"So..." Vi started trying to get Ro to talk.

"So...?" Ro asked confused

"Why can't you sleep?" Vi questioned

"Oh, i don't know about that" Ro replied frowning

"Just don't feel like sleeping" He said once again shrugging to himself

"Even I can't sleep" Vi nodded in understanding, looking at Ro as if he was thinking of something

"I can see that" Ro sassed, which was unheard by a certain Kohli

"Let's go for a walk!" Vi clapped his hands for the wonderful Idea he had managed to think of.

"At this time?" Ro looked warily at his dork of a best friend

"What you scared?" Vi questioned challenging

"Am not!"

"Then let's move Mr. Sharma"

Ro rolled his eyes and got up "Chal, move now"

With that the two crackheads went for a walk at 2 in the morning, the time when any sane person is asleep. But then again when were they sane?

****************************************************

This is the prologue for my new story.

Something I wanted to write since a long time. So, what do you guys think?

Should I write this one as my comeback?