Fined

"Rohit Sharma caught speeding at 215 kph in his Lamborghini"

Virat was tired of being reminded of the over speeding for the nth time in just a couple of hours.

What was that idiot even thinking?

Let him come today and I'll see what he has to say about this. Virat thought to himself as he scrolled through one more article stating about their reckless captain. Furious would be an understatement to what he was right now.

"Eh band karo be iss TV ko, subah se hazar gaaliya kha Chuka hu." Came the voice of his mentioned idiot friend.

Boy was he in trouble!

"What were you thinking! Rohit Gurunath Sharma!"

"Not again, Vi!"

"I thought you were done after those 100 threats you sent me on text. What were they again..." Rohit said fishing out his phone from his jacket's pocket and scrolling through the messages, "Yeah, this one! Do that shit again and I'll personally unbraid your DNA from the inside."

"When did you get your scientist licence Vi, you never told me." Rohit said, putting a hand at his heart feigning hurt as the other frowned at that,

"I would do that for real, don't tempt me!"

"Sure, you would. What about this one... I'm gonna switch your shampoo with glitter filled water if you ever dare to go above 90, you freaking Idiot." Rohit stifled a laugh at the creative threat, glittery water! Life threatening was it?

"What!" Virat shouted in his defense "It's a threat! Don't laugh. Glitter can be really irritating and hard to remove." Flinching remembering the time when Vamika had put glitter all over his head and he had to wash his head thrice but the glitter was still there.

"I'm threathned Vi, trust me."

"As you should be."

"Really though, where did you get these from? Google?"

"Excuse me! Are you doubting my abilities here? I'm perfectly capable of writing my own threats!"

"Okay okay. I got it! No need to be hyper."

"I wasn't being hyper....wait! Don't you dare try to change the topic, Rohit Sharma! What was that about the 215 speed?"

"And to think, I succeeded." Rohit sighed in defeat as he got ready for the lecture of the century, he was going to get from his best friend.

====

"Otherwise I'll make sure you have an irrational fear of eggs..."

"Wait! Eggs? How did they come into picture here?"

Virat paused mid-sentence, he glared at the other in challenge who folded his hands in surrender. Satisfied with the action, Virat again launched his session of empty threats and Rohit sat down on the bed.

"It's gonna be a long day." He thought to himself by looking at his friend, who showed no sign of stopping any soon.

"Are you listening?" Virat asked raising an eyebrow at the other, who nodded his head in a yes.

===

"Can you stop now, please Vi! I'm tired, hungry even. I understood that my actions were reckless!" Rohit almost cried in desperation.