It's always me huh?

(Heyoooooo!!! Welcommee backkk!!! Oh and also hope y'all are doing great and fuck Kaigaku he is a piece of shit!!! Anywayysss this picture is so cute credits to the artist!!! Um yeah enjoy!!:)

Zenitsu's POV 

The last thing I had ever expected from these crazy people was to be stuffed inside a straw like basket, swaying sickeningly back and forth, completely at their will.

 Honestly it didn't even skim my mind when I thought of all the horrific possibilties. So if they were going for WoW factor they really fucking nAiLed ThiS ONe!! I mean for them to go this far....They gotta be crazy. Right? But...to be quite frank I didn't entirely expect them to have kept me alive....

So I guess you win some you lose some?

Would you technically consider this a win?

I mean I am alive...

But I also am confided in a cage like some feral animal.

Yeah I think in this case I just lost some...

Being alive isn't all that great either, and if they keep shaking the box like this I'm seriously gonna hurl. Trying to gauge the situation I listen to the sounds outside the box. From what I could hear they were having a quiet conversation about their....Mother, I think? I mean That's not really the most pressing matter right now given that I was kidnapped, shoved in an old itchy basket, and can't escape or fight back because the sun in still out. But I mean at least I'm not roasting outside in the sun. Zenitsu bacon doesn't sound very appetizing to me.

Ugh I can't even fucking movveee!!!! And MY FOOt iS bASICALLY  SHovEd hALF waY UP MYYY Assssss!!! And I cAn'T EVEn feeL THE OTHER ONEE!!! If only I was small again then maybe these brutes would've taken pity on me and LEFT ME AND MY PaTHETIC SELF THE FUCK ALONEEE!!! 

Besides it would've been easier to frame them for kidnapping once I escaped!! No one's gonna believe some Gorilla and Five Headed lunatic over an adorable child. Right? Or maybe I would've panicked and passed out...But either way it's a win, win. They get to guzzle out a child's brain matter and I get to sleep!!

The box suddenly shifts getting bigger as I'm slowly slipping down the side. Or is it, that I got smaller? Staring down at my now minature arms and legs I lean my body against the side of the basket.

I mean I am already here...and I did just get comfortable, so sleeping for a second shouldn't hurt anyone. Right?

Focusing on the now soft swaying of the basket and content thrum of both heartbeats outside my confinement, I begin to feel quite exhausted.

I mean of course I'm just resting my eyes...

Yeah resting my eyes.

...

My ribs...they hurt so bad,

I can barely breathe 

They ache and scream begging me to give out...

"Zenitsu!!!"

A reddish haze clouds my vision.

"Zenitsu my boy run!!"

Gramps? 

Gramps is that you? GRAMPS!!

Why Can'T I sPEAKK!!

IT BUrnS So BAd GRamPPsss PLeasee MAKe iT Stoppp!!!

"RUn! Boy Run!!"

I stand from my puddle of red,every bone in my body protesting and writhing in agony.

"I can handle it from here!! Go get _______"

Wait? 

What did he want me to get?

"Zenitsu, you so fought hard...I'm so proud of you" 

I stumble onto the hard floor, using my already bleeding hands to force myself up the wall

I'll make him proud.

After all he was coming back soon with help.

So we should be fine!

Yeah he promised-

...

Who was I even talking about? 

I-I can't remember.

Huh,

Must've not been that important anyways...

Author's note 

Sorry this chapter is so shortt!! And for any spelling errors but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed!! See y'all soon byeeee!!!