Dandelion

(Heyyooo I'm especially bad at writing bonding moments, but ya know it is what it is... Anyways, as always Fuck Kaigaku hope your day wasn't shit and you enjoy the next chapter byyyeee!!) 

Zenitsu POV

The silence was a sickening to my ears.

I sit straight up in the basket slowly feeling the darkness fade away while my eyes adjust to the surroundings.
Well looks like I'm still here.... So this wasn't some weird ass dream.

Huh? Go figure.

I force my attention onto the sounds that lay beyond my imprisonment. My head starts to ache as I let my range of hearing extend further and further.

Beyond the confines of my baskets I here small creatures making there way through the night.

A soft pitter patter of paws crossing the ground, the scraping of bark from tiny feet, the quiet flapping of wings-

A rhythmic and soft sound makes its way through my head, it's almost calming. Overwhelming....but in a soothing way. I feel my eyelids grow heavier and I find myself growing more and more tired. I mean, I wouldn't mind sleeping...just for a little while.

Snapping back to my senses I find myself still stuck in a drowsy haze.

Focusing harder onto the outside world I'm able to hear the quiet breaths and calm heartbeats of two people.

Wiggling around inside the basket I make myself comfortable before growing enough in size to peek over the edge of the basket. I begin to move trying to make my escape as silent as possible. But before I can a loud snap echos the wood behind me. Heistating for a moment I listen once more but nothing seems out of the ordinary besides the unnervingly silent creatures in the wood. Brushing it off I take in a deep breath to calm my nerves.

Shrinking in size once again I slowly and cautiously lift the Haori's off the basket creeping out towards my freedom. The owls hooted in warning and tiny feet scampered across the ground as if running from something approaching.

Today was obviously not my lucky day.

I had barely even moved before two rough hands crept around my waist lifting my still miniaturized body off the ground.

"Where do you think you're going tiny dandelion?"

A soft voice says now holding me firmly above them.

Well shit...

With my fear to aid me I rapidly grew in size,

In an instant I was my normal size again, the weight effectively knocking both of us to the ground. After a slight struggle I kicked the red hair boy down stepping on his fingers in an attempt to release his hands from my legs. Inmist the struggle I trip over the basket, tumbling not so gracefully to the ground.

The boy behind me is still groaning in pain as I quickly stand wiping my scraped palms against my kimono before making a break for it.

The woods are now silent, I couldn't hear a thing besides the pounding of my own heartbeat and taste of salty tears that slid down my face.
My bare feet hit the ground hard slicing them as I went. Branches stuck out in every direction as I stupidly ram into them in a panic. I feel surround and helpless, I don't understand...why, why gramps. Tell me why I deserve this. My lungs are going to give out I feel my breaths grow more labored as I continue rushing through branch after branch tripping stumbling leaving ruin in my wake, and that's when a hear it. The moonlight guided my way through the trees scattered and scarce the light glowed giving me a clearer path to follow.