Wake Up Already

(UGGHHHHHH The other writer keeps taking away my phone because I'm NOT upDatinggg!!!!! ThEY're SO MEEAAANNN!!! I can't think of what to write at allllll and it's irritating me to nooo endddd!!!! Anywaysssss fuck Kaigaku that ugly ass bitch can fucking die and lets get on with the fanfic!!!)  

(this is the other writer it's for their own good or their never going to update shit so your welcome smh)

(Lol anywayyysssss enjoy or not, fuck you. But really please enjoy!!!)

Inosukes POV

Wiping the blood off my swords I shove them quickly back into their respective sheaths. Luckily the snow has begun to depart given that spring has come blessing us with new flowers and creatures.

That includes disgusting beings like this one.

Stepping on the remains of the demon I grind my heel into its disfigured mess before I watch it turn into dust.

Continuing my path I watch the sun slowly rise casting beautiful warmth across the land dew sparking in its weaken rays.

As I stumble though my exhaustion and dizziness I come across a seemly deserted flowering field.

Too bad that the demon got blood all over my haori, Aoi was gonna kill me for this. I don't want to have my tempura reserves confiscated again!! I might just DIE!!! 

And it was greennn toooo..... Ughhhhhh!!!

Unbuttoning the clip around my shoulders I toss the blood cloth onto the ground beside me. Watching it flop into a pitiful pile of muck as I fix my hair piece and re-adjust sheaths.

Apparently Tengen's been causing a ruckus at the estate again, hopefully I get back in time to to beat his ass. Seriously can't he just mind his own goddamn business. With a huff I flop into the soft grass exhausted from the trip. Sighing  in the now peaceful field I admire the small creatures fluttering around....

I know Kanao said I should be back in two weeks time, 

But this field is so warm and comfortable...

Looking up at the sun now higher in the sky I begin to feel drowsy. Even as the light dusting of dew wettens my body I feel my eyelids grow heavier and heavier.

I wonder what Tanjiro and Nezuko are doing....

I heard he was becoming quite the stick in the mud, that's why I suggested Nezuko to bring him on a goddam mission already, loosen that hardass up a bit.

I wonder how lost they got this time....

Tanjiro and Nezuko have horrible senses of direction ha....they're so dumb.

Just thinking about it is making me exhausted...

A warm and soft place to rest my head with no immediate danger....

yawning I feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness.

I mean I'm sure no one would mind If I just slept for a little while...

Right?

Tamayo's POV

Staring down at the blonde boy I pick up his untouched food from beside him and bring it towards the kitchen.

His bandages were recently changed yet they still will be constantly soaked in blood.  

It's unnerving...

The boy hasn't woken for three days and all food and drink has been left uneaten.

There was something strange about this boy yet I can't tell exactly what. He remains alive without days of eating and his breathing patterns remained irregular and faint. I begin scrubbing the dishes maybe a little harder than necessary.

I just don't understand, why....why wouldn't the boy awaken.

Humans are fragile creatures yet I can always find a solution a way of easing their pain but this boy remains a mystery. 

There's something so innate something so.....peculiar about him.

So strong I could sense it from the moment I'd laid eyes on him. 

Slamming the glass onto the counter I flinch back in shock as it shatters in my grasp.

Oh dear,

I hate being this frustrated I hate it!

Why can't I figure this out!! 

What was so unique about this boy!! Why, why can't  I help him....

I need to calm myself stressing over something like this isn't like me. 

Slowly my hand begins dripping blood, gradually tinting the color of the water basin. 

Dropping the shattered glass into the water I rise off my hands watching them slowly heal under the reddened water. Sighing with relief I continue cleaning the kitchen busing myself with anything and everything.

I hear footsteps entering the room from behind, turning around I'm met with the sight of wonderful sight of Kie Kamado.

"Tamayo..."

She says wobbling in the small quarters using the counters for support.

"How's the boy?"

Rushing to aid the struggling woman I quickly smile before shifting her into a more comfortable position. 

After a moment's hesitation I release the woman allow her to move freely on her own,

But before I could even open my mouth, or even attempt to respond a shrill heart-wrenching scream is heard followed by a crash echoing loudly throughout the small house.

I'm frozen in place as the house goes silent. 

It, it couldn't be...

Could it...

How, how...how could I be this stupid.

Another crash is heard.

Followed by the undeniable sound of a demon.

Authors note

Hope y'all enjioyeddddd sorry for any spelling errorsssss!!! Oh and Insouke is gonna be a bigger part of the story later I mostly added his perspective now to give a little bit more of a time frame!! ( oh and also he wears one of Kanaes butterfly clips cause he's part of that family) And sorry it took so long to update a lot of this story wasn't planned out at all because it was supposed to be a oneshot so I have bits and pieces of it and was having more trouble filing in this blank. Well anywaysssss byeeeeee!!!