Him 2

"I'm not doing it." I said with finality in my tone. No way was I going to do it.

Bang PD sighed heavily, "Look, I understand you're not very fond of them but this will help both side. The others are not so much against it either." I knew the others wouldn't be so resilient, maybe Namjoon but I doubt he'd argue as much. "And the show in the next few months will have much more TRP (Television Rating Point). Fans will be more eager to see you interact with them. It's a win-win." Bang PD tried to convince me. Although my reasons may seem childish and very unprofessional, I don't care.

I deeply sighed, annoyed.

"Yoongi-ah, please do this. It will be a great opportunity for them as well. You guys rarely work with anyone, so this will be a very big hit." He laughed at own lame joke. I just scowled. "And if you're still not going do it, then I guess I'll have no choice but to reject your request for the time off." My jaw dropped at his smug tone. Although he said in a very polite manner and to anyone else it would look him trying to convince me, I knew this man and I knew how mean he could get. He may look like a cute, chubby amicable person, but he was far from it.

"God damn it. Fine! I'll work with that loser squad." I spat through gritted teeth. I really needed that vacation. I am bone tired and mentally exhausted from working and studying non-stop.

"Yah! Stop being rude!" I have no idea why Jin hyung is being so defensive, he's usually the one to bitch about someone when he doesn't like them. I have the right to do it too.

"Oh and I forgot to mention.." The chubby man who turned evil trailed off while I was storming off, making me halt and turn my head slightly towards him. My scowl was still present. "This will not just be a simple one song album, but a full one. And after that you all will be going for a tour around." That's it, I'm going to murder someone today.

I slammed the door hard behind me, stomping to the elevator. I heard the door behind opening again and Jin hyung and Nam joon's voice drifting towards me. "What's so bad about it Yoongi-ah? I know you don't particularly like others from outside, but still, you never showed this much disdain." Namjoon agreed with Jin hyung and told me to think about it. I just sighed and walked into the elevator, both of them followed. "I just don't like them. Especially her." I disliked even talking about her.

Jin hyung just gave me look. Alright fine, I'll tell him. "Don't you remember the scandal a year or two back? I almost had one. That too because of her carelessness!" My mood just dampened more.

"It wasn't even her fault, you idiot. The paparazzi were the douche bags that cooked up that bogus story." Namjoon snorted. "You guys just had the wrong timing. So why are you being so aggressive?" I knew that but before even that happened, I didn't like how people tried to link me with her all the time. I didn't even talk to her once  for god's sake!

"Whatever. I'm very tired right now. I am not going to think about it now." Although I planned not to, my mind drifted to everything that just happened a while ago.

I had just finished my class and was driving back home when I got a call from Bang PD, the founder of our company BigHit, to hurry to the conference room. I didn't think much about it because it was a norm for us to hold such meetings at least once every two or three months.

When I arrived at the agency, I parked my car and took my time to reach the conference room that was in the 4th floor. Jin hyung and popped out of no where and joined me from there. I had asked him if he any idea what is what about, he just shrugged.

Soon I was knocking on the dark cherry wood door and heard a soft 'come in'.

I had no idea about the big ugly bomb that would be dropped on me after that.

I took a seat right in front of bang PD. Jin hyung joining me to my right and after a moment Namjoon joins us at the big round table. When did he get here?

"Will the others be joining us?" I asked. I remember Hobi telling me, he had a assignment to finish by tonight. I doubt he would come.

Bang PD puts his iPad down and takes off his glasses and sighs deeply. "I have decided on a new project for you all. But before you react anyway, promise me, Yoongi especially, you won't blow up." I frowned. I don't blow up so easily and he knows it.

I don't say anything, just stare at him blankly. Bang PD releases a deep breath. "You guys are going to work with someone. They are another group from HURDCO entertainment."

Okay, that wasn't so bad. So why is he sweating like I'm about to chew his head off. Before I can say anything, he starts again.

"It's SPICE, you'll be working with."

I just sit there, staring blankly at the man, I see as a father figure, thinking he'll soon say 'psych' laughing it off as a joke.

He doesn't. His expression stays one of that serious one. One which is rarely there. He is serious about this.

Oh god he really is not joking. He's serious about this!

I still don't say anything, seeing this, he continues. "I know you said not to give any work right now, but Yoongi-ah, this is necessary. I spoke to their director already, he thinks it's a  great idea too." I start shaking my head. Oh hell nah. No way in satan's ass am I working with them.