Her: 1

Different languages will be in italic.

"I'll be back next time!" I waved goodbye and jumped down the stage. Behind the backdrop was a little crowded with staff people rushing around. The minute I handed my mic to the staff I heard my name being yelled.

"Girl that was totes amazing! But.." The high pitched voice exclaimed. Here we go again. I let out a sigh.

"I know you're worried and all but do you seriously mind not looking like some fashion criminal for once?" Zola made hand gesture to emphasise his words. "I have a fucking reputation to maintain sis! I can't be seen with you looking like this." I just rolled my eyes at his dramatic antics. This is his usual behaviour.

"Can you quite it down it a little? I'm exhausted and starving." It was true. I hadn't had anything since brunch. And after performing, I am totally spent. My throat is parched. "Let's go grab something to drink before we hit the road." I suggested.

"Also nothing is wrong with my outfit. This is very inconspicuous." I glanced down at my clothes. I was just wearing a simple black hoodie with cargo pants, which also was black. "Yeah nothing is wrong with that outfit, sure." Zola rolled his eyes dragging the words. He took out his car keys and kept spinning them.

Zola and I walked along to his mini cooper which was parked a block down, to avoid crowds. "What do you want?" I just shrugged. It really didn't matter what I got as long as it was sweet and cold. "Milktea it is then." He unlocked his car and I quickly got in, turning on the air conditioning. I was sweating a lot under the hoodie, even though it was only mid autumn.

Zola got in a few seconds later, typing on his phone with furrowed brows and biting his lips. This idiot did something. I just know it. I've been with this idiot since I was born and I know him like the back of my hand. "What did you do? No wait....what didn't you do?" I scowled. The uncountable amount of times he has gotten me in trouble is remarkable and unforgettable. "Nothing. Let's hurry before Woonie dies worrying." Switching off his phone, Zola started the car and drove out the parking lot.

I didn't believe his bullshit but I was tired, so I just closed my eyes and leaned back.

Woonie is actually my manager. His name is Jim Woon. And he worries too much about every single thing. He's too uptight and cautious about everything. I sometimes wonder how he still hasn't quit after working with me for the 5 years I've known him. Even after all the craps I pulled.

After getting a drink that cold and sweet, just what I love, Zola drove around a little. The car come to a stop in from a building I've been seeing for so long. Gosh I need a shower.

Zola pulls the keys off the ignition and turns to me with a look that says he did something he shouldn't have. And which is later going to get me in trouble. Again. "What?" I narrow my eyes at him. "What is it this time?"

"Accha listen, I know you told me not to let them know but I may have slipped up about your whereabouts while you were on stage." He lets out in one breath.

I just gape at him for a second and instantly punch him in the stomach. This idiot! I knew he was going to get me caught this time. I should have just bought Lee with me this time. "You told them?! You fubbing slime!" I exclaimed, annoyed. "You had one job. One hagging job!" I threw my hands up.

He avoided my eyes. "I'm sorry! I couldn't say no when they were being so cute and used their aegyo on me. Please don't hit me!" This guy. He would sell anyone out if there's someone cute. Asshole.

"You bitch. Next time I'm just going to take Lee with me. You can go suck a cactus." I am so done with his sorry excuse of an ass.

Suddenly I was falling. Then I realized I had been leaning on the car door and someone had yanked it open.