Infectious (compiled and rewritten)

Sorry everyone!!

Turns out, I'm fucking dumb and I ruined the 'infectious' chapters by accidentally publishing the plot line instead of the actual 2nd chapter. I am so sorry, cuz the plot line that I published was just ✨b a d✨ and it made no fucking sense and ugh why am I so stupid—

But now I'm going to publish the entire 'infectious' thing in one go- and finish it decently. Again, sorry for being a dumb bitch and ruining this for you LamsAndLemonCookies

Covid AU prompt by LamsAndLemonCookies

Simon's POV

Ever since this goddamn virus took over the world, including the Mages', I've been locked here in my room with Baz for quarantine purposes.

And I'm fucking furious.

He's a constant fucking git. And he still manages to find a way to disappear for an hour every night. I'm certain that he's going out to drink blood because he's a vampire and you can't convince me otherwise. Of course he's risking my health, too! I bet he just wants me to catch corona. And of course he won't get bloody sick, because he never does! Wonder why? It's because he's a vampire.

I can't believe it. Baz is immune to the virus that has ruined the rest of us. Wow. Just his fucking luck. Unnaturally attractive, good at everything he does, fucking immune to corona. I hate him.

But does the fact that he can't get sick mean he couldn't transfer the virus to me even if he was exposed to it? Huh. Nice. His plan won't work then.

He enters our room, tired, with a leaf in his hair. An actual green, dirty  leaf! That. . . Isn't a typical Baz-look. What the fuck?

Baz's POV

This goddamn virus is making my already tragic existence, much more irritating. Not because I have it obviously, but because quarantine has me locked at the top of a fucking tower with Simon Snow.

This has many disadvantages. Firstly, I can't hunt. I used to manage to sneak out, but the other day they found a bunch of immature seventh years lying in the Lawn without any masks on, huddled together, and slightly drunk. Just perfect. Since those dumb arses got caught, the security measures got stronger and now I can't access the Catacombs or the Wavering Wood. I haven't fed in days. And it is driving me positively insane. Snow looks more and more appetizing everyday. Not in the usual way. In the 'oh-another-bag-of-blood' way. Every time he steps close, I can't decide whether to kiss or bite him. And I'm so sure I'm going to give in to at least one of the options soon. He's irresistible like this. . .

Secondly, and this reason leads to many problems that turn into more reasons, I cannot stand being stuck in this room. For multiple more reasons. I do not like such small spaces, I'm claustrophobic. And even though Snow and I have the largest room in Mummers, when you spend every day there, it seems to get smaller. It really does. And even though Snow will keep the window open, it's dark and I can't tolerate it because it feels like everything is smaller. As if there are walls. There are walls. And they always seem to be closing in on me, taunting me about my lack of space. I hate this so much. (And I'm so hungry.)

Next, Snow. He is insufferable on a general basis, but at this point he is just fucking intolerable. He's constantly around, buzzing and hovering. His magick is always overflowing, spilling everywhere and rolling off him along with his waves of anxiety. He doesn't like small places either. Not because of claustrophobia, but because he'd rather run around and go off. I can't even pester him much since he will go off and I can't even stay away due to quarantine.