Merry me, Snow. pt 2

Vote and comment!!

also, this is unedited, I apologize!

feel free to point out any mistakes or anything

Christmas fluff prompt by @M00NSTRXCK.  Hope you like it <3 <3

Simon's POV

Baz tends to be a chronic git, I would go as far as to say that 'git' should be his middle name. . . but I'm pretty sure Baz is his middle name. Well, technically it's Basilton, but that's not the point.  The real point is that he is plotting. He must be plotting. I have very sound reasoning to believe so, especially since he's being nice to me. Baz--being nice. It's unsettling, if nothing else. Extremely unsettling. Yesterday he bought scones for me, I didn't even have to sneak down for breakfast! He had everything piled up in a tray; scones, tea, sandwiches. The sun was already lazily lulling over the Wood, it was afternoon, and Baz didn't even criticize my bad sleeping schedule. No biting quips about the "Chosen One" being a lazy twat. Not that he would ever say anything like 'twat'. He's too sophisticated. Too posh.

                I step into the shower after he leaves the room and let the warm water engulf me. It's the most relaxing shower I've had in some while. When I get out, I realize that I left my clothes on my bed. Hoping that Baz isn't in the room, I wrap a towel around my waist and step outside. I bet Baz could summon his clothes to the shower with just a flick of his ivory wand and a murmured incantation.

               And of course it's just my luck that he's laying right there. On his bed, long legs stretched, ankles crossed, and a book in his hands. Cool grey eyes meet mine and an elegant brow arches amusedly, a devilish smirk on his face. I stand there flustered like an absolute idiot, all the blood in me rising to my ears. I wonder what he's thinking as I stand here frozen.

Baz's POV

Merry Christmas to me. . . I could just spell some red ribbon around Snow's naked torso--his unbelievably golden, toned, freckled torso. And he'd be the perfect Christmas present. 

               My heart flutters a little at that thought; and maybe I can have a little fun with this.

Simon's POV

"Why, Snow, I didn't realize we were having a nude modeling contest here. Considering that you're still standing there nearly naked." He remarks, eyeing my body. . . appreciatively?

"Uh. . . Um! I'm not!" I sputter, and I'm not sure why I even try anymore. I always sound so stupid.

"Sure. . ." he says blankly, stretching the vowels. Drawling the word out in mockery. Right then, he decides to reveal his masculinity, or perhaps his sexuality. He isn't laying down anymore, his legs swing over, and he's sitting on his bed facing me as if I'm about to put on a show for him. His grey eyes catch mine and they're clouding with lust. The left corner of his mouth is curved, taunting me. Daring me to come forward. Closer. 

"Perhaps I shall prove that I'm a better model than you, as well." slips through his Cheshire-grin. His smile is purely feline as he stands up, to his full height. Cockily looking down at me. His eyes scream of his joy at having me flustered and intimidated. Then. . . he lifts a hand, unbuttons his shirt slowly, and slips right out of it. Standing before my nearly naked towel-clad body. I can feel his soft breathing on my cheeks, that's how close he is. And I can't find it in me to move. 

"Snow, what's your idea of the perfect Christmas present?" he asks, his question sending a breeze over my lashes. 

"I. . . I dunno. I've only ever gotten real presents at the Wellbeloves. . . " I tell his collar bones. His accentuated, chiseled collar bones. 

"Well, I've only ever got one present I actually liked, so I empathize. But I'm certain Wellbelove always got nice presents from you," he says with a biting tone. I wonder why. . .

"Ha. As if. I never could use my leprechaun gold for things like this, for buying presents. All I had to give her was. . . maybe a Christmas kiss under the Mistletoe. Even that was rare considering that her parents were always around, and I didn't wanna break their trust in me." I tell him, knowing that I've said too much. That I would never tell Baz these things if I weren't already feeling so vulnerable. I look up to see the effect of my words on him, and nearly bump my forehead into his chin. Why is he so fucking tall. . . 

           . . . And why are we still standing so close.

"Well, you were always a goody two shoes." he says looking down at me, this time he bends, allowing his forehead to press against mine. His grey eyes are cool as ever. Little flecks of blue and green swirling. "If you were only wrapped in red ribbons, Snow. . ." Baz says each word slowly. With a strange look in his eyes. Than he stops bending and I'm talking to his collar bones again.

Baz's POV

I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Or why I'm mouthing my desires. But surprisingly Snow's answer means he seems to understand. More likely however, is that he's hearing wrong.

"So what you're saying is. . . your idea of a merry Christmas includes me in red ribbons?" Snow asks. How'd you guess.

"Merry me, Snow, merry me." I say, smiling, because he's on the tips of his toes and holding my shoulder for support

"Why the fuck would I wanna marry you, Baz?" he asks, startled. Of course that idiot didn't understand. But maybe I didn't want him to, not even now.

"You imbecile, I didn't mean wed, I said. . ." I start, then give up. It hurts my lungs to bother breathing in moments like this. "Oh fuck it, Snow, why don't you just go. Spare me, please. Leave, we aren't friends and there's no reason for us to be communicating." I say, my voice forlorn.

Then he grabs my wrist and then my shirt's collar, tugging me down and tiptoeing to attack my mouth with his. I stand frozen, in shock. He even kisses aggressively. . . He slips his fingers through my hair, and finally I move my jaw to give him better access. To let him in. The second his tongue finds my lips, I let go. I let him do whatever he likes. And for the first time, my wishes seem to be coming true. . . 

               His lips are so soft, and his exposed flesh is so sweet, and his heart is beating in my throat.

Simon's POV

Everything makes sense now. 

            Baz makes sense now. 

            I make sense now.

            But the mistletoe that appears hanging above our heads, revealing itself from nowhere. . . That makes no sense. 

            Magick never does. . .