Chapter 8

(Extra Chapter haha)
(WARNING- blood n gore)
(Even though I'm horrible at writing it)

After everyone was done cleaning from the party they all went to bed minus Techno of course, but today would be different Techno was way more tiered the usual
-ok one more hour of Minecraft then bed- Techno tried to make it at least 10 minutes before he feel asleep in his chair.

————————————————
(This is also part story-time about a dream I had)

Techno looked around he is in a box with metal walls, a grass floor, another person, and a tree. He sees a trapdoor open and a weird dog-wolf thing comes out of it. The dog thing attacks the other person and they scream, blood splashes everywhere: on me, the walls, the dog- everything. I was in that persons position, but I wont die I fought off the dog and "won" Techno now is in a Home Screen sort of place, there was high scores, other people, and screaming. I look at the board, people had scores into the thousands. While I'm only at one.

(This ones modified to make it creepier) (if you don't like gore STOP this ones worse then the last)

I have to get on a bus to go home.
Techno ran through the rain to the bus 2 others got on.
I have to get home
Techno sat in the back he then looks up and sees the one person is eating the other, but he couldn't move. Blood splash's everywhere with a crunch coming from the bleeding body.
I feel the blood dripping down my face, but I can't move to get it.
The monster person turns to Techno and walks over to him

(Idk why but I'm really liking gore atm so hope your okay. POV Chang to 3rd)(Ha uh
WARNING: tearing off limbs-)

The monster grabbed Technos arm and it came off with a loud rip, the side started bleeding a lot, gushing from the giant cut. The monster ate the arm hole.
Techno tried to move or scream many times but he couldn't... the monster then went for the arms and legs doing the same thing, but he couldn't feel his legs being ripped of as much as he could with his arms. Then with a terrifying rip his head came off too.

(Big warning over)
(I'm now making up story's)
(Still more blood tho)

Techno is walking across the street went a bus comes down the road as runs him over with a loud crunch. He could feel the blood pool around him. But that wasn't all 2 more cars ran him over, but the second car didn't have a crunch it just rolled over him.
Still bleeding Techno tried to get up by he couldn't he was forced to lay on the road as more cars ran him over. At the 8th car it finally stopped.

(THE GORE IS OVER)
————————————————

Techno shot up from his bed to learn his arms were asleep from laying on them
-I'm so sweaty holy ****-
Techno got up and checked the time, it said 7am.
-I need to shower-

(After shower yes he has clothes your weird if you thought that he didn't have them lol)

Techno was now sitting on his bed, re thinking his dream or dreams, but I guess a more fitting name is nightmares. He then realized when he woke up his arms were underneath him that's why his arms fell asleep.

Still a little bit weirded out. Throughout the day Techno would pick up random items within reach to make sure he had not lost his arms. Everyone thought this was weird; even the ghosts.

(Yes it's a extra chapter focused on Techno bc Ive haven't been doing much with him or Phil lol hope you liked the chapter!)

639 words