Chapter 4

(Don't play it all I'll tell you what and when)
(Ok I'm out of ideas after this chapter. Ofc I have the big things planned, but I need some filler ideas. So if you wanna see something put it here, you'll probably get picked. I'll credit you for the idea)

"Oh you guys came down here fast" Phil said while putting down the bags "are you going to help?"
"Yep" Techno walked over to a bag and started to put stuff away. "I'll help too" Wilbur also went over to help.

~After they put away all the food~

"I found some ᗪIᔕKᔕ and a Jukebox earlier I'm going to go grab them hold on" Phil went into his room and right to the safe. -ok what was the password? Ugh I don't have time for this- Phil then spammed a few buttons

*good beep*

-oh what are the chances?- Phil took out the jukebox and brought it downstairs and placed it on the dining room table. He then when up to the attic and grabbed all the disks and went downstairs.

"Ok we can play Blocks, Chirp, 11, Ward, 13, Far, or Wait" Phil said while picking up Far.
"I want to try Ward" Wilbur said whilst picking up the disk Ward.
"I say 13" Techno said while picking it up, but he dropped it and is shattered. "Aw"

ᑭᒪᗩY ᗰᗴᒪᒪOᕼI- Oᕼ ᗯᗩIT YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎT ᖴIᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT ᗪIᔕK.... ᑌᕼ ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯᗩᖇᗪ

The word Ward was the most clear word. "Ok Ward it is" Phil said as he played the disk.

*START WARD MUSIC*

"Oh that's creepy" Wilbur said
"You find that creepy really?" Techno said
"I like it" Phil said
*happy bit plays*
"Ooo it got better!"
"Eh it's okay"
"I still like it"

The 5 then danced to the rest of Ward.

OK OK TᕼᗩTᔕ ᗴᑎOᑌᘜᕼ!
𝓪𝔀𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝔂?
I ᗪOᑎT TᖇᑌᔕT Tᕼᗴᗰ ᔕTIᒪᒪ
𝓱𝓶𝓹𝓱 𝓲 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶
ᗯᕼᗩTᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯᗴ ᗰᗴᔕᔕ ᗯITᕼᗴ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᑎOᗯ?
𝓷𝓸  𝓲  𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓭
ᕼᗰᑭᕼ

"I really liked that one!" Wilbur said "you think I could learn it?"
"Probably" Phil said "but I going to watch tv do whatever you want"
"I'm going too" Techno and Phil went to the Living room, Wilbur and ()()()()() went to their room.
-wait I need the jukebox- Wilbur went back down and the jukebox wasn't there, -I don't need the jukebox- Wilbur turn around and went back. When he got back the jukebox was in his room.

𝓲  𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾!

"Oh it's you again still don't know what your saying, but I guess you brought this here. So thanks"

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻  𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

Wilbur started listening to Ward again when the disk Chirp started floating.

"Whoa so they are real"

𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂? 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽  𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽

"Ok then" Wilbur grabbed the disk and replaced Ward with Chirp.

*START CHIRP MUSIC*

"Oh this is kinda up-beat, a bit Creepy if you think about it, and little big planet vibes"
"Yea that's why it's my favorite!" ()()()()() said
"Oh I understand you now"
"Yay! I'm Tubbo"
"Hi Tubbo, I'm Wilbur"
"Do you have questions?"
"Uh yea is there more ghosts or is it just you?"
"Me and ()()()()() live here!"
"You and who?"
"()()()()()!"
"I can't understand that word sorry"
"Oh well he's my friend!"

Yᗴᑭ ᗯᗴᖇᗴ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪᔕ

"Oh is that him?"
"Yea, can you understand him?"
"Nope"

~~Somewhere downstairs~~

"Who's Wilbur talking to?" Techno asked
"I don't know..." Phil answered

(We that's it! Only because I don't know what else to do, I don't even know where the story's going. I have 2 major parts planned but that's it, and just saying I plan to make this story LONG like maybe 80+ chapters. (Im reading a book that currently has like 90 chapters) That is if I get enough ideas to keep going. So if you want your idea in the story. At the start I'll have a bit so you can comment one, but only there bc then I'll pick it. Ok ok I'm done now Thanks for reading this chapter!)

668 words