Chapter 1

(It's 4am and it feels like Christmas and I can't sleep so take this sorry if it's bad)

Wilbur, Techno, and Phil all looked at the house in front of them.
"This looks haunted as ****" Wilbur broke the weird silence between the three. "No ****, Phil where did you find this house?" Techno asked. "It's not haunted! And I might've forgot where I got it..." Phil's voice trailed off at the end. "Ok ok did it say free anywhere?" "Maybe?" Phil answered again.

"Oh your kidding right? Please don't say you bought a "free" house" Wilbur said worried. "I bought a "free" house...?"
"Ok that's fine let's just look inside first" Techno said trying to change the subject.

They all went i the house, Phil went to the left, The kitchen, Techno went to the right, The Living Room, and Wilbur went upstairs and into the room across from the stairs. "This ones mine!" He yelled down to the others. "Which one?" Phil said as he went up the stairs. Wilbur stuck his head out of the door, "This one"
Phil said "K then" and turned right again and picked that room. -are the walls pink?- Phil whispered

"ጎፕነ ረጎኗዘፕ ዪቿዕ"

"Who said that?" Phil said aloud
"Hm?" Wilbur said walking through the door "oh your room is pink"

"ጎፕነ ረጎኗዘፕ ዪቿዕ ሃዐሁ ***ዘዐረቿነ!!"

Everything went silent, "you guys good I heard yelling?" Techno said as he also walked past the door.
"This house is so ****ing haunted" Wilbur said again "ok I agree with you guys now, I kinda wanna go home" Phil said worried.
"Yea we'll go-" Techno got cut off

"𝔓𝔏𝔈𝔄𝔖𝔈 𝔇𝔒𝔑'𝔗 𝔏𝔈𝔄𝔙𝔈..."

(𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓁ℯℯ𝓅𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 •◡•)

276 words