Small Bladder Of A Small Mouse (Mouse Kaboom Omorashi)

Summary:

That morning Mouse Kaboom woke up later than usual, so in order not to be late for morning workouts he does everything as quickly as possible, he just forgets one thing, that is to use the bathroom; realizes that the training has already started, so he decides to wait for the end of it. That day the training is prolonged, but Mouse manages to keep it all the time.
At the end of the training he discovers that he, Flippy and Sneaky had been assigned another patrol, so without visiting the bathroom and without saying anything to his friends he sets off.
After about half an hour Sneaky notices his friend's strange behavior, so Mouse confesses his emergency.
Learning the urgency of his friend Flippy and Sneaky advise him to do it behind a bush, but Mouse has another problem: his bladder is shy and he would not be able to do it in front of them even if he wanted to.
Then Flippy and Sneaky make the decision to go back to the base, so that Mouse can use the bathroom, but just as they started towards the base, Mouse's bladder stopped him from moving, here he failed his fight against his bladder and everything. the urine inside it was released, completely wetting his khaki pants

Being a soldier wasn't that simple: there were hard training, suicide missions and you couldn't use the bathroom whenever you wanted; during training, woe to risk asking to use the bathroom, in those cases they would have forced you to get wet in front of everyone.

For Mouse Kaboom the bathroom was not a problem, yes it was a mouse, so his bladder wasn't very big, but it was very resistant according to him; in addition, every morning before training he always used the bathroom, to avoid unpleasant accidents.

That day there was a little inconvenient; they had been late for a patrol the night before, so Mouse had allowed himself an extra 5 minutes of sleep, but what he thought 5 minutes was not 5 minutes, but half an hour.

"Wake up sleepyhead or we'll be late" Sneaky wakes him up
"Le .... Late ???" Mouse asked sitting up on the bed
"Yes, training starting less than 5 minutes away; now get dressed and hurry, I'll wait for you outside; Flippy is already at the training camp"

Mouse Kaboom got dressed quickly and together with Sneaky they reached the training camp just in time for the start of training, but it was at that moment that Mouse realized something: for not being late he had forgotten to satisfy a fundamental physiological need; he had forgotten to use the bathroom.
He wanted to ask if he could use the bathroom, but since he didn't seem to need it desperately, he decided to wait until training was over.
The training lasted longer than usual, just because a soldier had disrespected the lieutenant, so in response the lieutenant extended the training by 30 minutes.

After 1 hour and 30 minutes the training ended and Mouse Kaboom felt a small pain in the lower abdomen, it was the slight pulsation of the urine of the night that was felt.
He headed for the bathrooms, but he was stopped by Flippy and Sneaky
"What happens!?!?" Mouse asked
"The lieutenant told me that after training we had to go on a patrol to check that there are no enemy traps or sabotage," said Flippy
"We didn't do a search last night," Mouse said
"Yes, but the lieutenant wants us to do another one for more safety," Flippy replied
"Le.... So we have to go right now ???" Mouse asked
"It seems so," Sneaky replied

Mouse sighed, then set off with his friends to patrol the forest; he thought he would be able to hold the urine in his bladder until the end of the patrol.

Every minute that passed, Mouse felt the pain coming from his bladder increase, but he showed no signs of despair; he was a soldier, he couldn't be beaten by a full bladder, so like a real soldier he held his pee without complaining.

After about 30 minutes of patrolling Flippy finds something anomalous, so the three stopped and he went to check; Mouse didn't notice, but he was wiggling in place, Sneaky noticed him and asked, "Are you ok Mouse???"
"Yes why?" Mouse said
"I see you're wiggling," Sneaky replied
«It's no use hiding it now» Mouse thought
"The fact is that ..... Je dois aller aux toilette .... I haven't been there since before training" Mouse Kaboom said then

Sneaky looked at him for a second; it took him a while to understand his partner's French, then when he understood he said: "If you really have to pee you can go behind a bush"
Mouse did not answer, he merely held his crotch with his hands; now that Sneaky had begun to talk about it, he felt his emergency growing ever greater.
Meanwhile Flippy returned
"False alarm" he said "It was just a bunch of leaves"
Then looking at the faces of the two companions he realized that there was something strange
"What happens???" churches
"Mouse has to pee"
Mouse blushed a little and looked away from the two companions, meanwhile Flippy said: "If it's a real emergency you can always use a bush"
"That's what I said to him, but for him there something wrong with that" Sneaky commented

Flippy then turned to Mouse Kaboom and said: "Don't worry, we'll not judge you, we are your friends"
Mouse then bit his lip, then said: Le ... Le problem is not that ... "
"So...What is it?" Flippy asked
"Le...My bladder is...Shy" said Mouse "I wouldn't be able to do it in front of other people even if I wanted to"

Flippy and Sneaky looked each other for a moment as Mouse was by now indulging in despair starting to do the potty dance

"I think we better go back to base," Flippy said
"You can use the bathroom there," Sneaky said then
"But .... But there is still so much to patrol...." Mouse paused as a trail of urine escaped his control, wetting his khakis pants, creating a darker line on his left leg.
"Ok, maybe you are right .... I don't think I can hold much longer"

The three began to run towards the base: Flippy was in front leading the other two; Sneaky was behind Flippy, holding Mouse Kaboom's hand as they ran, so as to help him run; Mouse Kaboom instead held his crotch trying to keep the pee, while some drops of urine escaped his control and created a small dark patch on his light pants.

During the run Mouse felt his bladder jump, it hurt and sometimes small splashes wet the hand on the crotch and created further patch on his pants.

Suddenly Mouse stopped running and pulled Sneaky's hand.
Sneaky turned and saw the mouse wiggle; he caught Flippy's attention to make him stop running, so the two approached their other friend.

"Maybe it's better to walk," Flippy said
But they didn't know that Mouse couldn't move.
"Mouse???" Sneaky asked worriedly

Mouse was trembling, he didn't want to stop fighting with his bladder; but he understood that all this was useless, but now he only wanted to do one thing, he wanted to ask his two friends to turn around, he did not want to be seen by them while he wet his pants

"Le...Le...Le ....." for some reason Mouse could hardly speak

Mouse took a deep breath and looked at his friends with eyes full of tears, then suddenly felt his bladder give way and wet his legs and hands.
"SVP TOURNEZ, JE NE VEUX PAS QUE VOUS ME REGARDEZ !!!!!" He screamed almost in desperation

The other two soldiers did not understand French, but understood that he did not want them to look at him at that moment, so they looked away.

It took 2 minutes for the urine to stop flowing; Mouse looked at his khakis pants, now darkened by urine, then looked at his hands, they were wet because he had tried hard to stop that flow of pee; Mouse kept his ears down and his head down, at that moment he wanted to buried himself.

Sneaky and Flippy approached their friend
"Are you ok???" Sneaky asked
Mouse didn't answer, just sniffed
Then Flippy stroked his back and said: "Don't worry it's just a little accident, it can happen to anyone"
"Not if you're an adult and especially a soldier," said Mouse on the verge of crying again
"You didn't go to the bathroom since before the training, then the training got longer and then there was this surprise mission; I wouldn't be able to hold my pee neither do I, imagine you, with your little small mouse bladder" said Sneaky who immediately received a elbow from Flippy that he saw Mouse look down and start crying again
"Don't worry, we won't say a word about your accident, then if someone asks what happened to you we will say that you fell into a puddle" Flippy reassures him.

Mouse did not speak from then on; meanwhile he heard his two friends arguing

"Why the hell did you say that!?!?!?" Flippy said
"It was to make him feel better," Sneaky replied
"It didn't seem to me....You should think before you speak," said Flippy
"It sounded better in my head," Sneaky replied
"Then you should think BETTER before you speak" said Flippy

Mouse Kaboom sighed and looked down at his soaked pants; he knew that Sneaky hadn't said that phrase to make fun of him, indeed, he had said it to cheer him up, but hearing it had felt much more embarrassed than he already was
«Maybe it is true. Maybe it's because of my little small mouse bladder that I couldn't hold it» Mouse thought and other tears were forming in his eyes