Lifty's Revenge (Shifty Omorashi)

Summary:

The title is self-explanatory

Lifty's Revenge (Shifty Omorashi)

It was morning and Lifty had woken up early; his brother was still sleeping and had the perfect plan for revenge.
That time in the car when his brother didn't believe he had to go to the bathroom, just enough to make him pee on himself; that story will never forget, of course, he had accepted his brother's apology, but Shifty didn't know how humiliating that situation was and now he was ready to let her try it.
Lifty got out of bed, looked at his brother  asleep for a second, then left the room locking the door; he knew that Shifty always had an immense need to use the bathroom in the morning and he also knew that his brother's bladder was relatively small, so he had decided to lock him in their room and wait for everything to happen; it might sound mean, but then Shifty would learn her lesson once and for all.
An hour passed and Shifty finally woke up, got out of bed and tried to open the bedroom door, but it was closed
"Lifty !!!" Shifty shouted "The door is closed, come and open it now, I have to go to the bathroom!!!"
"Come on, don't be a baby, you can hold it a little longer," Lifty said in response
"What does it mean???" Shifty asked confused
"I'm taking revenge," Lifty said coldly
"You still remember the car accident, I already apologized for that," Shifty said
"Yes, but you don't know how it feels to be humiliated!!!" Lifty shouted
"Ok, I've learned my lesson, now I can go to the bathroom now" Shifty said

"No" Lifty replied "You will stay there until you try what I felt"
"You want that me peed myself?!?!" Shifty said
"Exactly," Lifty replied
"You know what: I'm not going to the bathroom anymore, let's see which one gives way first" Shifty said defiantly
"What do you mean???" Lifty asked
"I want to see if you will be the one to give in and let me go to the bathroom or me and piss myself" Shifty explained defiantly
"I accept the challenge," Lifty replies.
15 minutes passed and Shifty was already starting to complain: he began to wriggle and cross his legs holding the crotch with his hands.
Meanwhile Lifty was outside the door listening to his brother's groans, he felt a little sorry, but he didn't want to get him out of there

"It's only been 15 minutes and you're already complaining" Lifty said and then laughed a little bit
"Shut up!!!" Shifty yelled at him
Lifty kept laughing as Shifty tried to distract himself and not think about having to go to the bathroom, but without success.

Another 30 minutes passed and neither of them wanted to give up, Lifty was willing to keep his brother locked in the room and Shifty was willing to hold him until Lifty let him out; but the one with the most points in favor of the victory was certainly Lifty, in fact Shifty's complaints were increasing and her desperation was almost at its maximum.

Spying through the keyhole you could see Shifty on her knees frantically moving his legs, keeping his hands on the crotch, plus small drops of urine were already visible around him; this made Lifty smile, he knew his revenge would soon be completed

"You don't want to give up yet, I see," Lifty said
"Hmmmmmmm ....." was the only thing Shifty said, it was a moan that made it clear that Shifty was really desperate at the time.

Another 10 minutes passed and unexpectedly Shifty was still holding his pee
"Is it all ok brother???" Lifty asked
"Hmmmmmmm ...." was Shifty's reply

Lifty smiled; Shifty was on the edge and Lifty knew it

5 minutes later, as expected Shifty shouted: "I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY MORE !!! MY BLADDER IS EXPLODING !!!!"

"I have to be honest, I expected that this last less," Lifty admitted

Shifty got up with difficulty, then said to his brother: "But nothing prevents me from peeing on your bed"

"Don't you dare!!!" replied Lifty

Shifty hoped that saying that, Lifty had opened the door so that he could run to the bathroom, and Lifty did, but at that moment he walked in and pushed Shifty to the ground away from his bed.
But when he pushed him away by mistake, Lifty pressed on the lower abdomen, right where Shifty's bladder was, which immediately let out all the urine inside.

Shifty was now sitting on the ground and his urine was wetting his butt and tail.
Shifty put his hands over his eyes and started to cry, meanwhile Lifty was watching him.

"No, no, no, this wasn't my plan," Shifty said sobbing.
The flow of urine continued for about a minute and a large yellow puddle formed on the floor

Lifty sighed, then said, "It was my idea, but now I feel guilty."

Shifty stood up, then said shyly: "I would never peed on your bed, it was just a way to get you to open the door, so that I could run to the bathroom"
The twins had stopped talking to each other for a while.
Lifty was cleaning the yellow puddle in their room; in that moment he felt really guilty about what he had done to his brother.
Shifty instead went for a hot bath: both for to clean himself both for stifle embarrassment.
Now Shifty understood what his brother felt that day in the car.