Too Much Soda For The Deer (Mime Omorashi)

Summary:

It's a very hot day in Happy Tree Town and a very thirsty Mime has a large supply of soda cans.
There's a problem, his bladder isn't big enough to hold all that liquid, so after a while, our Mimo needs to use the bathroom.
Another problem arises, he has never used my bathroom in the park, he has always preferred to use the bathroom at home, so he does not know where the bathroom in the park can be.
He tries to ask some people, but they just ignored him thinking it was just one of his usual "mime trick"; only one person understands his emergency, this person is Cuddles, who accompanies Mime to the bathroom.
But Mime's bladder decided to play a trick on him, releasing urine just when the deer was one step away from the bathroom.

Too Much Soda For The Deer (Mime Omorashi)

That day was a very hot summer day in Happy Tree Town and Mime was in the park with a large supply of cool soda cans; there must have been about 10 or 15 cans and the Mime was intent on drinking them all to stifle the heat.

Mime opened a can and drank it as fast as he could, that day was really hot and he didn't want sweat to ruin her mime makeup.

Mime suddenly heard a little rumbling from her lower abdomen, he thought it might not have been a good idea to drink cold soda so quickly, but decided to ignore it all.
He took another can and drank it as fast as the previous one
«The soda will have heated up a little by now, I don't think it will give me any more problems» thought Mime
It was true, the soda had warmed up a little, but Mime didn't count one thing: too many cans of soda are not very good for the bladder, in fact he started drinking one after another the cans he had, without even taking how many he had drunk.

Suddenly when he put his hand in the bag to take another one, but he realized he had finished them, so he got up to throw away the empty cans.
When he walked towards the basket he felt a strong pain in his lower abdomen, he immediately understood that he needed the bathroom, he thought it would be appropriate to go home, but then he remembered that his house was far from the park, plus he had come on foot and that didn't help at all; the only solution was to use the park bathroom.
Another problem presented itself to the poor Mime, he had never used the bathroom in the park, so he didn't know where it was.

Mime began to search desperately for the bathroom, every step he took felt his bladder throbbing and his lower abdomen ached; he realized he couldn't keep spinning randomly, so he tried asking someone to show him where the bathroom was.

He approached some people and mimicked his urgency, but no one seemed to care, indeed, he even heard someone say:
"Ignore him, it's just  “mime trick”, when he sees that we don't we consider him, he will go away"
Mime paid no attention to who said this, he was too busy concentrating on his full bladder and keeping all the urine in it; but he hated being ignored by people, but in that moment he hated it more
«Why doesn't anyone understand my emergency!?!?!? Damn soda, I should have known it wasn't a good idea» thought Mime

Mime felt a big pain in his lower abdomen, so he decided to sit down for a moment for don't pee himrself

Mime thought maybe she could do it in a bush;but looking around he saw no bushes.

Cuddles saw Mime; he knew him well enough and it didn't take long to realize that something was wrong.

Cuddles went to him and asked him: "Mime are you  all right ???"
Mime shook his head frantically
"What's wrong ???" Cuddles asked to
Mime just wriggled with his legs crossed and hands on the crotch, Cuddles immediately understood his friend's problem, so he asked him: "By chance you don't know where the bathroom is? Can I take you on it, the other day Toothy showed me where it is "
Mime nodded frantically, so Cuddles took Mime's hand and walked him to the bathroom.
With every step Mime felt a great pain coming from his lower abdomen and he was sure he would never get to the bathroom in time.

After a while Cuddles and Mime arrived in front of the bathroom, it was only a box and Mime hoped, it was free; Cuddles knocked while Mime held her crotch; from the bathroom there was no response, which meant he was free.

"The bathroom is free, you can go," Cuddles told to Mime
Mime walked over to the door, he tried to open it, but it didn't open, Mime panicked, tried to open the door a few more times, then he shoved it.

The door opened, but just at that moment Mime's bladder gave way and started releasing the urine that ran down the deer legs and created a huge yellow puddle under Mime's feet.

Mime began to watch the puddle grow larger as tears ruined his mime makeup and hot urine still dribbled down his legs.

After a few minutes Mime wiped away her tears and raised her head, at that moment he saw Cuddles staring at him; more tears formed in her eyes and fell on her cheeks further ruining her makeup; he didn't want his friend to see peed himself.
Cuddles came up and hugged Mime, then began to pass a hand behind his back and said: "Don't worry Mime, accidents happen"
trying to reassure the friend.