Methods i use/used

So here I go:

~First when I started shifting I basically just listened to TikTok and tried the Raven method for like 1 month and it didn't work.
I know some of you may listen to everything that they say on TikTok but Really don't do that.
I feel like TikTok has a lot of false information. I'd rather go on YouTube, i feel like there is less fake information than on Tikok. 

~So basically after the first month trying to shift, i figured i should go on an other platform (LIKE Youtube) and i found out that i was doing pretty much everything wrong. I had a lot of doubt about shifting and i had believed in a lot of false information. 

I really learned alot from:
-Shimmey Shay
-Leah's obsessions
-•Bythe Tallulah•
So if you want go check them out

~Now i should actually get to the Point to the first time I shifted.
I shifted with the door Method for the first time. So it's actually a method that I created myself (Yes, you can create Methods yourself). 

The Door Method is my own method. You basically have to imagine stairs somewhere (it doesn't matter how long they are.), then you have to slowly imagine yourself walking up the stairs. You can imagine your surroundings and imagine yourself looking around, but also focus on walking up the stairs concentrated. You can imagine the sound of your footsteps while you walk up and stuff like that. Also, imagine that at the top of the stairs, at the end, you can see a Door. Imagine how the Door looks like, it can be any color and it can have any type of decoration on it. Then as soon as you imagine yourself getting to that Door, you can slowly start imagining your DR behind that Door. You can imagine what it will smell like and what it will look like. The important thing is that you take time imagining what's behind that Door. And do NOT open your eyes during that process. Then, after you think you are ready (you will eventually feel symptoms during that waiting process). You can imagine yourself opening the Door and walking into your DR. 

That's how you should be able to get to your DR with this method, but note that the Door Method is my method, that means it worked for me, it does have to work for you guys. If you want to shift, you need to find the method that works best for you. And for that to happen, you may have to try a lot of methods. 

Arriving to Hogwarts, i also tried the train method. (Its not my Method, but it worked for me too. Just once tho.)

The Train Method of involves imagining yourself on a train that is headed for your DR. As you look out the window, you are meant to visualize scenes from your DR playing out while also repeating affirmations as you go. You are meant to imagine hearing train sounds *You can play a train method subminal while you use this method.) 

For more Details about the Train Method, you guys could do some research, since there is a lot more that involves the train method. 

~So currently I've been trying to Shift with different Methods and some work some others don't But im trying to find out if the door and train Methods are really the best for me!

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫