Just another day

I made my Way down to the great Hall. A week had passed since the fight with Tom and me when we broke up. It was honestly killing me. My own thoughts were draining. They were tearing me apart. I was aware that i had to stop thinking about anything that included him, but that was nearly impossible.

To my Suprise today morning everyone seemed to be awake early. A smile made a way into my face when i saw Ron waving at me. He was sitting with Fred, George, Luna Neville and Stiles.

As i walked up to them Ron pointed at the empty space between Luna and Neville and i greatfully sat between them. „It is really nice seeing you with us for once" Luna said while having a bright smile on her face. I nodded and looked at Ron that asked curiously: „Why didn't you even hesitate in sitting with us? And why exactly have you been avoiding the Slytherins?"

All eyes on the Table where on me now. Even Stiles looked curious for once. I raised my brow. Actually, i didn't feel like talking about Tom or anything that had to do with him, including that i had been avoiding him and all his Slytherin friends that were mine to.

But i just sighed. „Me and Tom broke up. I don't want to see his stupid face right now. Really."

Luna looked at me pity in her eyes. And i hated it. I hated when someone pitied me. Even tho i knew Luna would do that for anyone. She was really kind and understood pepole.

„I'm sorry you broke up. You were a nice couple." coming from Fred it sounded weird. Since he didn't necessarily talk to me when i was with Tom. He criticized us once. So it was really weird that he now said we were a nice couple.

„Definition of nice couple please?" George laughed and continued „As far as i remember the Relationship consisted of you both arguing" he said and pointed at me with his Fork.

„He is not wrong" Stiles chuckled.

„But they were a truly nice couple" Fred repeated but this Time he sounded amused. That's how i recognized that he wasn't being serious. I should've known.

„They actually were a nice couple. Couples argue sometimes." Luna noted. That was what i liked about her. Even tho the other weren't talking serious she was. And she knew exactly Fred was mocking us. But she still shared her opinion. With her, i could actually be sure that she meant her words. Unlike Fred.

„Sometimes?" Ron now joined the twins laughing.

„Exactly as i said, their relationship consisted of Arguing." Fred chuckled. I suddenly felt the urge to stand up and go. Not that i didn't have a sense of humor. Usually i would've laughed. And i knew exactly that they were trying to hype me up. I just didn't feel like talking about Tom or making jokes about our relationship.

You don't mean anything to me.

His Words were still in my mind, and suddenly i felt dizzy. Again. I had felt this over and over again. And i hated myself for it. For showing any kind of interest in his words. I hated myself for caring.

The others kept talking, changing the topic. But i still just wanted to stand up and go. Luna had somehow noticed that i was not really listening to them.

„Are you okay?" she whispered.

I just nodded. „Uhm i think i forgot something in my dorm. I need to go up to my Dorm real quick. I'll be right back"

With that i stood up, earning some confused looks from the table.

„She will be right back" i heard Luna saying to the others while i walked off.

Fresh Air. I needed to go outside.

And that's what i did.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

„Are you alright?" i heard a masculine voice behind me. I flinched but turned around. Rolling my eyes as i saw Draco. „I was, till i saw you" i answered and scoffed trying to get as far away from him as possible.

He raised a brow at my words looking at me not saying everything. The Wind playing with my hair.

„Please spare me the awkwardness." i growled.

With that he looked away from me and asked „How are you?"

My goodness. Couldn't he tell i didn't want to talk to him?

„You fucking idiot. Could you please go away? I would be really thankful. As you see, i don't feel like talking to you right now" i cursed my eyes looked cold while i stared at him waiting fro his reaction.

Finally he sighed and slowly walked away.

And i was left alone. WIth my stupid thoughts. Again.