Tom, Enzo and Stiles drunk

This is kind of part 2 of the previous chapter so yeah. I'll just be writing the convos that we had in here. It won't be everything because i don't remember every single word they said or what we talked abt so- 

Enjoy tho idk 

{Still at the common room}

Me: „Y'all guys we should really get drunk togheter." *looks at them*

Tom: *just looks at me and doesn't say anything*

Lorenzo: „Let's do it im in. Let's go to my dorm tho i don't want us to get caught"

Stiles: „I dont really want to drink anymore.."

Tom: „Fine fuck it. Let's go"

Stiles: „Well if even Tom is in im in to"

Tom: „Why is the Stiles guy even here" 

Stiles: *looks at him amazed* „You said my name for the first Time" 

Tom: „Shut up you weird piece of shit" 

{Timeskip at Enzos Dorm}

So basically Lorenzo had some kinda strong alcohol in his dorm hidden and i didnt want to drink it so i decided it would be a good idea to Fill my large cup with water. Since the cup  was transparent nobody would see that i was drinking water and they weren't. 

Me: *Comes up to them and hands them the cups.* „Here is your.. stuff.. whatever this is. And here is the bottle. Just fill it up by yourselves. We will drink till we get drunk alright?" 

Lorenzo: „I'm exited lets go" *takes the cup and waits till the others have theirs to*

Stiles: „I have a weird feeling about this" 

Me: „Don't act like you haven't been drunk before. Just drink the shit" 

Everyone: „OK 1, 2, 3" *Everyone takes a shot of their cups* 

Me: I need to act drunk after a while so they won't notice. They wouldn't anyway but just to make sure

{Timeskip they all were drunk at this point}

It took actually long for Tom to get REALLY DRUNK: He can surprisingly handle alcohol quite well. 

Lorenzo: *Falls to the side* „I love drinking it's so fun" *starts laughing* 

Tom: *is silent and stares at the wall*

Stiles: „Literally screams" „LETS PLAY A GAME GUYSSSS" 

Me: „No shut up Stiles" *covers his mouth because bitch we don't wanna get caught today*

Me: „Instead of playing a game. Lets just tell eachother secrets that we have. Dark deep secrets. Or vent to eachother" (YES i knew EXACTLY what i was doing)

Tom: *looks at me and almost falls backwards then whispers „you aren't even.. drunk" *starts laughing. (Seeing tom laughing was kinda scary ngl)

Me: „i am very much drunk" 

Stiles: „I want to fuck Someone RIGHT NOW" 

Me: 👁👄👁

Lorenzo: „SHHHHHH you are waking up the Babies" 

Me: „The wha-"

Lorenzo: „THE BABIES" 

Stiles: *starts tearing up and starts crying after a while*

Me: „Lets just start the venting thing telling secrets thing. Stiles you start."

Stiles: *starts laughing again* „Okay so. My Life is literally going down. Like a cat that runs down the streets and gets lost and then *takes a break and starts crying* Dies. I dont like to see pepole dying. Don't get me wrong i don't like cats dying either. But cats are interesting animals. They are better. They are different. Also cats ar-"

Me: „Stop talking about cats and tell us about your Life."

Stiles: „I do really want to kill myself. With a plastic Knife"

Tom: *giggles* i can do it for you but with a real knife. (that bitch will want to kill Stiles drunk or not drunk) 

Me: „Yeah uhm no dont do that Tom" 

Stiles: „My life sucks. I hate it. I want to brush my hair sometimes and then suddenly i want to jump out of my window with my toothbrush and everything." 

Lorenzo: *starts crying and hugs Stiles* 

Lets all take a moment and appreciate me being there with them. I felt completely stupid.

Lorenzo: „I'm sorry i just get so emotional when i see him going to church every Monday"

Me: „To church?"

Tom: „I don't like churches. They stink like rotten fish."

{Little Timeskip bc im dory and i don't remember the rest of the convo}

Tom: „Darling are you okay?" 

Stiles: „Did you just call me darling? Awww i knew you are in love with me. You know, im in love with you to. And im in love with Corinne and Lorenzo to" 

Me: *realizes that Tom meant me* (THAT BITCH NEVER CALLS ME DARLING SO)

Tom: „I didn't call you darling you gross little filthy mudblood i called her darling" *points at me and laughs* 

Lorenzo: „I want to go on a date with you stiles." 

me: *fucking smiles like an idiot because Tom called me darling* 

Stiles: „I would go on a date wit you but i can't. Im in love with Celine!"

Tom: *Lays down* „who the fuck is Celine"

Me: „I know who Celine is... her last name is.. Dion" *holds back laughter because bitchh*

Stiles: „Yeah it's her. Celine Dion. She is the love of my life" 

BYE AT THIS POINT I JUST LOST IT

Me: *starts singing* „EVERY NIGHT IN MY DREAMS I SEE YOU I FEEEL YOU" 

Tom: „You sound like a dying chicken. It's beautiful" (how to be brutally mean and compliment someone in the same sentence)

Stiles: „Im in love with you Corinne" 

Me: „Ofcourse you are" 

Stiles: „But i love Ron more"

Me: „did he just fucking say Ron"

Tom: „He did. I don't think a ginger and a brunette would do good couple" 

Lorenzo: „TOM have you ever killed someone" 

Tom: „I killed a lot of pepole. My dad, some random pepole that i didn't know, Students at Hogwarts.. teache-"

Me: *interrupts me* „He is joking" *laughs*

POV: Tom was not joking. He actually did kill them. Corinne is a liar. 

Stiles: *Laughs* „you are so funny Lorenzo i love you" (And that's how Stiles turn gay hen he is drunk)   

Stiles: *keeps laughing* „LORENZOO ur too funny i can't with you"

Lorenzo that didn't say anything be like: Why u fucking lyyying BITCH why u lyyying  why u always lying 🎼🎤

So if that's it for todays chapter. Let me know if yall want a part 3 of this in the comments.