𝐓 𝐫 𝐚 𝐮 𝐦 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞𝐝 (Part 2)

My Heart was beating fast. I couldn't believe what I've just done.
Tom slowly fell on the ground. Then he just layed there. He wasn't breathing. 

What

No

No

No

No

I killed him. 

His body was Liveless

At this point tears just kept running down my cheeks. Not because of Tom, or maybe it was because of him. But i was stressed and anxious. The Situation was overwhelming, everything was. And Draco was being overdramatic. He did seem hurt but not deadly hurt. 

I took me a while until i finally came back to my senses and turned my attention to Draco again. Draco was still next to me. Somehow i finally realized that i had to do something. And fast. I didn't remember any spells. But i had to bring him to the Holspital Wing or to a Teacher. If something happened to him i would be responsible. 

"Draco. Listen to me. You have to stand up. I will help you. But i have to bring you to the Hospital Wing. Don't make it more difficult for me than it already is." I said and tried to act as calm as possible. Draco looked at me and tried to sit up. That's when i realized that he was actually more injured than what i had thought. 

But i helped him up. It was difficult to make him stand up, since he was supporting himself on me. 

While still supporting him i started walking and he had no other choice, he followed me.

"Stop helping me just let me die" he whispered with his weak Voice. "Malfoy. Stop being a dramatic bitch alright?" i sighed annoyed. 

{Time Skip}

We had made half the way to the Hospital wing.  My shoulders and my arm hurt because of supporting Draco. He seemed to get heavier with every step we made. 

"Oh my god. What happened? My dear Children!" as soon as i head McGonagalls raspy Voice i turned my head. 

 I sighed in relief. "Professor, bring Malfoy to the Hospital, will you? Something.. happened" my words seemed more like a whisper to me. I was stressed. 

I'm kinda traumatized after this. So i don't know if im taking a little break from shifting or not. As i already said this all was completely my fault. I shouldn't have killed Tom.