ch. 4 | future ace

"oi. who let that kid in here?"kageyama said as he noticed wakahiko, while their team was taking a water break.

the rest of the team members turned their heads towards hiko as well.

"hey, he looks just like ushiwaka!" claimed their libero, heiwajima.

at the calling of his name, ushijima turned around and looked at heiwajima. he still hadn't noticed wakahiko.

when hiko saw his favorite player, ushijima, he started running towards him. kageyama noticed and slightly shook his head "I wouldn't do that if I were y-".

"WOAH-! USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI! HI!!" he cut off kageyama as he bounced around ushiwaka, fawning over him.

the whole team widened their eyes in shock. "h-he's not scared of him?!" one of them muttered.

ushijima looked down at hiko and furrowed his eyebrows, slightly widening his eyes. he was bewildered at how wakahiko looked just like him as a child.

before ushijima could say anything, the captain, hirugami stepped in front of him. "hello. did you get lost, or need any help?"

hiko switched his focus towards hirugami. "HI! no, I just came here to ask if I could play with you guys!" he stated as he flashed his signature missing-tooth smile.

this time hoshiumi walked towards hiko, puffing his chest "are you sure? we might seriously injure you... especially me! don't be fooled by my height!"

"yeah! and guess what?! I play with my left hand too!" hiko exclaimed, as proud as ever.

kageyama choked on his water as ushijima's breath hitched. the others in the team had widened their eyes ever more.

"ey, ushiwaka. why didn't you tell us you had a son?" their wing spiker, romero, spoke up while smiling sweetly at hiko.

hiko tilted his head, questioning what romero meant.

ushijima was having a mini panic attack in his head for the past two minutes. is he a cousin of mine? what if mother had another son? no, that's impossible! I would know about it... right?!

"well, looks like you're out of luck. but, you can come tomorrow. im interested as to how someone like you wants to play with us." stated hirugami.

"captain! don't be so harsh on him! he's just a kid who wants to play!" scolded romero.

at that, hiko widened his smile and put up a thumbs up "OKAY! and don't worry, im the best player in my camp!"

hirugami grinned as he ruffled wakahiko's hair. "is that so? well, see you tomorrow."

hiko nodded and waved goodbye, before hugging ushijima's leg. "BYE BYE, USHIWAKA!"

as hiko ran over to his bike and drove away to y/n's shop, ushijima just stood frozen.

"ey, I think ushiwaka's dead!" hoshiumi said as he stood next to ushijima, imitating him.

GUYS IDK THE OTHER MEMBERS PERSONALITIES THAT WELL SO SRY IF ITS NOT RLY LIKE THEM

the story switches from 2nd-3rd person pov

comment & vote